Giannis Antetokounmpo Reveals He Owns Around 4,000 Pairs Of Shoes
This past NBA season, Giannis Antetokounmpo cemented himself as one of the best players in the league. His hard work paid off as he was given the Most Valuable Player award and even received his own signature shoe with Nike called the Zoom Freak 1. Giannis’ profile continues to rise and over the next few years, it’s clear that he will slowly but surely develop into the best player in the league. The Milwaukee Bucks are lucky to have him and are favorites in the Eastern Conference thanks to his services.
In a recent interview with Rachel Nichols, the Greek Freak spoke about his newest Nike shoe and how much it means to him. During the conversation, Giannis talked about how he used to share sneakers with his brothers although now, he doesn’t have to do such a thing. In fact, Giannis revealed that he now owns 4,000 pairs of shoes.
“I got a shoe closet. It’s a big room. In there is probably around 300, 400. But I got a large storage unit that I have in my house, and I have a lot of shoes in Greece also,” Giannis explained.
As he continues with his NBA career, his collection will surely grow so he’ll probably have to cop some new units very soon. As sneakerheads though, it’s hard to feel bad for a guy with pretty much every shoe you could ever want at his fingertips.
- LeBron James Goes Off On NBA Officials After Bad Call In Lakers Game
- Oprah Winfrey To Host "After Neverland" Q&A With Michael Jackson's Accusers
- 2 Chainz, Solange & Tierra Whack Conquer This Week's "FIRE EMOJI" Playlisth
- Justin Bieber Is Engaged To Model Hailey Baldwin After Dating For 1 Month
- World Series 2018 Dodgers vs Red Sox: TV Schedule, Start Times, Odds & More
- J. Cole Enlists SZA, 21 Savage, Big Sean & More For 2019 Dreamville Festival Lineup
The live-action remake of The Lion King had a successful opening weekend as the film raked in $192 million, domestically. Beyoncé curated the The Lion King: The Gift album which partnered mainstream, American…
Everybody remembers the catastrophe that was Fyre Festival. What was meant to be an opulent vacation spot pageant within the Bahamas ended up trying extra like a hostage scenario because…