Halle Berry Broke Three Ribs Training For "John Wick 3," Calls It "A Badge Of Honor"
Halle Berry demanded her role in John Wick 3 and trained like crazy leading to three broken ribs, calling it all a part of the days work. Clearly doing a number of press tours for the film, Halle recently revealed some of her injuries she sustained while on set.
“I broke three ribs when I was rehearsing for John Wick,” she explained, as seen in the video below. “It’s like a badge of honor for me, we don’t know how it happened… I worked for a little while with broken ribs until I could no longer do it.”
She added: “[It’s] hours and hours of stunt training, it’s gun training, it’s dog training, then it’s just strength training on top of that with my trainer, and it’s watching my diet.”
Though Halle may not show it, she admitted that working alongside Keanu Reeves was intimidating, but we think it’s safe to say she killed it.
“It was pretty amazing,” she said. “It was a little terrifying at first because he’s so damn good, and I wanted to be on the same level as him. I didn’t want to disappoint him.”
- Lupita Nyong'o Talks Her "Us" Character & How She Went To "Some Dark Places"
- Offset's Son Kody Repeatedly Yelling That He's "Fresh" Is A Whole Mood
- Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree Takes Photos With Lil Kim Years After Public Feud
- Lakeith Stanfield Is Ready To Be The First Black Joker
- Jada Pinkett Smith Admits That She Contemplated Suicide
- Floyd Mayweather Gives Fight Advice About Conor McGregor To Khabib
Rihanna was not kidding when she mentioned her music will now not be performed at any Donald Trump rally. "Me nor my individuals would ever be at or round a…
New York, NY – The Fugees dissolved in 1997 after the trio’s seminal album The Score had already gone 4x-platinum. The tension between Pras, Lauryn Hill and Wyclef Jean had become too toxic…