Halle Berry Claims She Taught Her Dogs To Talk, Provides Evidence
Halle Berry has been doing the media rounds for her role in John Wick 3 that sees her playing a badass fighting woman, who conducts her own stunts that led to her breaking three ribs. During her recent visit to Jimmy Fallon, Halle revealed even more about the film and how she spent at least three hours a day for six months training Belgian Malinois dogs.
Halle went on to explain how she used some of the tricks she learned on her dogs at home, jokingly describing how she taught her Labradoodles how to talk. “I learned so much about dog training. I taught my dogs so many things that I learned from the trainers,” she said. “I taught them something super unique. I actually taught them how to talk. If you train them long and hard enough. I got my dog to talk.”
A video then sees Halle’s pooch talking about eating the hamburgers off the counter, that was for the kids. If you watch the video below, you can tell that Halle’s dog isn’t really talking, as she reveals that she used an app to make it look realistic.
John Wick 3 hits theaters May 17th.
- PJ Tucker Shows Off Super Rare "Cheetah" Nike Air Yeezy 2
- Tupac Shakur's Prison I.D. To Be Auctioned Off, Bids Start At $2K
- Alexis Skyy & Sabrina Peterson Share Details Of Carjacking, Hold Protest At Robbery Location
- R. Kelly To Be Transported To New York For Racketerring Charges
- Justin Bieber Compares Chris Brown To Michael Jackson & 2Pac
- "Atlanta" Has Been Renewed For A Third Season On FX
Tekashi 6ix9ine's album leaked over the weekend. His Nicki Minaj-featured observe, "MAMA," was a part of the lot that hit the online. Some of the feminine rapper's traces induced listeners to…
Tekashi 6ix9ine and DJ Akademiks are each polarizing people in their very own proper. Still, they're comparable of their boisterous expression of being shameless. The mixture of each personalities is sure…