Halle Berry Claims She Taught Her Dogs To Talk, Provides Evidence
Halle Berry has been doing the media rounds for her role in John Wick 3 that sees her playing a badass fighting woman, who conducts her own stunts that led to her breaking three ribs. During her recent visit to Jimmy Fallon, Halle revealed even more about the film and how she spent at least three hours a day for six months training Belgian Malinois dogs.
Halle went on to explain how she used some of the tricks she learned on her dogs at home, jokingly describing how she taught her Labradoodles how to talk. “I learned so much about dog training. I taught my dogs so many things that I learned from the trainers,” she said. “I taught them something super unique. I actually taught them how to talk. If you train them long and hard enough. I got my dog to talk.”
A video then sees Halle’s pooch talking about eating the hamburgers off the counter, that was for the kids. If you watch the video below, you can tell that Halle’s dog isn’t really talking, as she reveals that she used an app to make it look realistic.
John Wick 3 hits theaters May 17th.
- Young Buck ft Twanee - Can't Lose
- J. Cole & J.I.D Banter About Possible "Off Deez" Music Video
- "Bond 25" Director Responds To Report He Stopped Filming To Play Video Games
- 50 Cent Exposes Young Buck For Alleged "Relationship With A Tranny"
- Video Footage Emerges Of Altercation That Led To Bankroll Fresh's Death
- Taylor Bennett Shares "Be Yourself" Tracklist & Release Date
Missy Elliott's musical legacy goes manner past her hit tracks "Work It," "Lose Control" and lots of others. The 47-year-old artist has been the artful author behind many legendary hits for Aaliyah,…
A supply has revealed that Lil Kim and Azealia Banks will star on the following season of Celebrity Big Brother. According to a supply who just lately spoke with the…