House Of Vans Chicago Announces Free Concerts: Anderson .Paak, Vince Staples, & More
Is there anything better than going to a free concert with your friends in the summer? In a few months, outdoor concerts will be happening again and after a cold, icy winter, we deserve it. If you’ll be spending time in Chicago during the warmer months of the year, you’ll be blessed with plenty of options to catch some live shows for the affordable price of $0. Even if you’ve got no change in your pockets, you can still head out to enjoy yourself thanks to House of Vans Chicago, who have just announced their lineup for the upcoming summer.
Frazer Harrison/Getty Images
It doesn’t matter which musical genre you prefer because House of Vans has got something for everybody with their House Parties. It’s all set to kick off at the end of this month with Vince Staples hitting the stage. Pop artist BANKS will be one of the main attractions in July before Anderson .Paak tears the house down on July 25. Perhaps the most exciting announcement is that a “special surprise guest” will be there on August 15. Your guess is as good as mine as to who will show up. Could we see a Chance the Rapper appearance? Maybe the Pivot Gang will make their presence?
Tickets will be handed out on a first-come-first-served basis. You must be 18 or older to attend. RSVP here.
Craig Barritt/Getty Images
- Brooks & Dunn share Jon Pardi collaboration; 'Reboot' monitor itemizing | The Music Universe
- Asian Da Brat's Sister Got Shot And She Issues A Warning To Fans
- Toronto Raptors Acquire Marc Gasol In Trade With Memphis Grizzlies
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Settles $2 Million Lawsuit Over “Greek Freak” Merch
- Goldlink Hospitalized With Burns All Over The Body, Seattle Show Cancelled
- Boogie Announces First Headlining Tour
Last week, Cardi B appeared on the official remix to Blueface's hit record "Thotiana." The observe was beforehand remixed by the likes of Nicki Minaj earlier than Bardi hopped on,…