Hunter Hayes hints at new album | The Music Universe
Singer/songwriter shares cryptic messages social media
Fans have been asking, and country music trailblazer Hunter Hayes is officially answering. The Warner Music Nashville singer/songwriter dropped an unexpected video this morning (Tues, Aug 13th) announcing a new album, calling fans to tune in to NBC’s TODAY tomorrow (Wed, Aug 14th) at 9 am local time for more details. The “Wanted” singer has been creating buzz among fans the past week with a cryptic banner outside of the label’s office in Nashville, TN, drawing them to visit the banner and tag Hayes on social media.
In the past year, the multi-platinum selling recording artist has rolled out several songs including his most recent single “Heartbreak,” which Paste described as “a love song’s curveball at the traditional breakup narrative.” Hayes has also shared the personal and introspective “Dear God,” the fast-paced, rhythmic “One Shot” and his latest emotionally-charged “One Good Reason.” Fan anticipation for the upcoming album is overwhelmingly evident, with the four tracks already surpassing 80 million cumulative on-demand streams globally.
- Drakeo The Ruler Acquitted Of Murder & Attempted Murder
- Jay Z’s “Brooklyn Go Hard” With Santigold Now On Tidal
- Alicia Keys Surprises Swizz Beatz With 2019 Aston Martin For His 40th Birthday
- Erica Mena Reponds To Safaree Break-Up & Cheating Rumors
- Nike Air Max 98 Returns In Phoenix Suns-Inspired Colorway
- Kodak Black Says He Transformed From A "Project Baby" To A "Suburban Dude"
Watching Famous Dex go to sleep on Instagram Live earlier this week was humorous for all of 5 seconds. Yes, we all know Dex goes laborious, and watching him nod off…
Fans haven't heard much from Nicki Minaj since she concluded her "Nicki WRLD Tour" at the end of March. The European leg of the shows was riddled with technical issues and…