Jennifer Lopez Gets Interviewed By Her Children In Cute Video
Jennifer Lopez dropped an interesting new video on her Youtube channel. The “Love Don’t Cost A Thing” singer decided to sit down with her two children, Emme and Max, for a quick 9-minute interview. The twins asked an array of questions to their mother surrounding her childhood, first crushes and more. The interview shows a different and more intimate side of the actress and television show host‘s personality. The legendary Ms. Lopez gave birth to the fraternal twins in Long Island, New York in February of 2008. The two children were the product of her marriage to Latin singer and actor Marc Anthony.
Astrid Stawiarz/Getty Images
She briefly discusses the circumstances within which she heard of the news and the ensuing lessons of motherhood she learned afterward. When her children precisely asked J.Lo of the experience, she explained having issued a heartfelt apology to close friends with children to whom she used to amply give advice to. The singer quotes: “I remember I used to give my friends who have kids advice all the time and they would look at me like I had three heads. And when I had you two, the minute I had you too, I literally apologized to all my friends. And I go, I am so sorry I didn’t understand what it is to have a child. And everything I’ve ever said to you, forget it and I’m sorry.”
Watch the adorable interview below:
- Kanye West Tops Google's Father's Day Celebrity Dad Search Trends
- Young Thug, Swae Lee, & Mike WiLL Made-It Are Performing On "The Tonight Show"
- Forbes List Of Highest-Paid Celebrities: Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Jay-Z & More
- DaBaby Teases J. Cole Feature, Embracing "Trial And Error" & More In "On The Come Up"
- XXXTENTACION's "17" Certified Platinum Ahead Of One Year Anniversary
- Pras Says Lauryn Hill & Wyclef Jean Turned Down $90M Fugees Reunion Offer
Earlier today reports surfaced that WWE superstar Lana's snapchat account was hacked and that a sex tape was momentarily posted on her account before it was taken down.TMZ reports that Lana's reps…
Rap concert events have a nasty repute with critics of the style who declare that they've rowdy crowds at venues. The mischief that takes place on the monumental rock, steel, or…