John Cena Looks Forward To Celebrating Valentine's Day With Girlfriend Shay Shariatzadeh
Just days after John Cena’s ex Nikki Bella revealed that she and her boyfriend Artem Chigvintsev have been engaged since November, the WWE star has opened up about his relationship with his Canadian engineer girlfriend, Shay Shariatzadeh. The duo hit the red carpet this past weekend for the Dolittle premiere and wasn’t shy about packing on any PDA.
Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images
Chatting with Extra on the red carpet, the 42-year-old detailed how he’s looking forward to Valentine’s Day to simply enjoy time with someone he loves. “It’s just a reminder to care about who you care about. The takeaway from Valentine’s Day is to remind you to love what you love,” he said.
Previous to their weekend outing, John shed a little light on this companionship with Shay. “If I have a connection with someone, I believe we’re defined by our actions, and how you treat them is a reflection on how you will treat them in the future,” he said.
“I think when anyone was a connection with someone, and someone says like, ‘Hey, there’s something here, and by the way, I appreciate who you are, I appreciate who you want to be, I appreciate how you live your life.’ I don’t think that’s gender-specific. I think that’s something we all want to hear.”
Noam Galai/Getty Images
- Jamaican Man Spent 82 Days In Jail Because Authorities Thought Honey Was Meth
- Tristan Thompson Seen With Woman Amid Khloe Kardashian Cheating Drama
- Tristan Thompson Spent Valentine's Day "Hitting Up Girls" Without Khloe Kardashian
- Kanye West Clowned For Silver "Tinman" Costume At Yesterday's Opera
- Pantera announces Vinnie Paul public memorial | The Music Universe
- Interview: DJ Premier Felt Guru's Spirit "Every Day" While Crafting New Gang Starr Album
Last month DJ Khaled introduced that he is throwing a summer time celebration on a cruise ship that is set to depart from Miami, head to Bahamas and again. Now…
Before LL Cool J was known as "the guy from NCIS: Los Angeles the rapper was the force to be reckoned with in the rap game (and still is). If you're…
Dennis Rodman has never been one to mince words or refrain from engaging in some wacky and hilarious antics. As a member of the Chicago Bulls, Rodman was one of the…