John Elliott x Nike LeBron Icon Surfaces In "Friends & Family" Colorway
This past weekend Nike released the limited edition John Elliott x LeBron Icon Collection, featuring a brand new sneaker silhouette that pulls on inspiration from the Nike LeBron 8 as well as a line of apparel. The kicks debuted in a classic white/black colorway, but there’s also a much more exclusive pair that comes dressed in shades of grey.
The “Friends & Family” version of the John Elliott x LeBron Icon comes housed in a special edition box but the sneaker itself features all the same attributes as the pair that hit retailers, including a translucent toe box, stretch-woven upper and a full-length Air Max unit as previously seen on the Nike LeBron 8.
Unfortunately, according to DJ Clark Kent, the grey version of the John Elliott x Nike LeBron Icon is limited to just 50 pairs. Nike has not yet announced any plans to release the John Elliott x LeBron Icon in any additional colorways.
Check out the “Family & Friends” colorway in the IG post embedded below.
- City Girls' Yung Miami Announces She's Pregnant In Documentary Clip
- Ski Mask The Slump God Volunteers To Take Over XXXTENTACION's Upcoming Charity Event
- LeBron James Gets A Little Too Excited About Taco Tuesday: Watch
- Best Comic Book Villains Of All Time
- Oprah Announces Apple TV Collaboration; Live Book Club & Documentaries In The Works
- Nike Air VaporMax 360 Combines Two Polarizing Models: Details
You don't have to be a stoner to agree that Seth Rogen and James Franco's Pineapple Express is a genuine cinematic classic. Backed by strong performances from the leading pair, as well…
Houston's Megan Thee Stallion is having fun with her rise to the highest, and the latest signee to 300 Entertainment is making a buzz in hip hop. The 24-year-old took the…
Orange Is The New Black is coming back. Fans the series were left heartbroken at the end the last season when Samira Wiley’s character Poussey was killed. Her death sparked a riot…