Jonah Hill Announces Partnership With Adidas: What To Expect
Earlier this month it was reported that Adidas had partnered with actor/director/producer Jonah Hill for a collection of sneaker collabs. On Tuesday, Hill took to instagram to confirm the reports and to explain just how excited he is for the big reveal.
“This is the official announcement that I’m partnering with adidas. Thank you adidas for trusting me and believing in my ideas and pushing them to become even better. This is a dream for me to start the journey of creating with a team I respect and love. Thrilled to show you all what we’ve been working on. More coming very soon.”
According to sneaker source @Py_leaks, the Jonah Hill x Adidas collection will consist of two colorways of the Adidas Samba as well as a special edition Adidas Superstar.
Details regarding the three sneaker collabs, including the colorways and release dates, have not yet been revealed. That said, @Py_leaks reports that the Sambas will retail for $110 each while the Superstar checks in at $140.
- Robert Downey Jr. Talks "Dolittle," "Iron Man," & More On The Joe Rogan Experience
- Polo G Declares That He And Juice WRLD Are "Chicago All Stars"
- Punk, Emo documentary 'The Last Scene' launches Kickstarter | The Music Universe
- Charlamagne Tha God Is Bible Thumping Amidst Rape Scandal
- Color Me Badd's Bryan Abrams Reportedly Arrested For Shoving Bandmate
- Rock musical featuring ZZ Top in the works | The Music Universe
Jordan Brand is paying tribute to Carmelo Anthony with one among their first Air Jordan releases of the brand new 12 months, because the "Flint" Air Jordan 19 is formally…
It's been one of the eventful years in Kanye West's profession. The rapper delivered his album, Ye and his joint effort with Kid Cudi, Kids See Ghosts inside every week other than one…
HipHopDX Premiere – After making their triumphant return with “Suburban Base”earlier this month, Shredders is back with another new single called “Vanilla ISIS.” The track comes from the Doomtree side…