Jordan Aero Morph Revealed In "Triple-White" Colorway: Official Images
Jordan Brand has been releasing a plethora of brand new silhouettes this year. The Jordan Proto React, Apex React, and Proto 720 have all made their way to retailers this year and now another fresh silhouette is here in the Jordan Aero Morph. The Aero Morph is a mid-cut shoe that has a mixture of materials on the upper such as mesh and leather. This sneaker also has a chunky midsole which is reminiscent of what we’ve seen from the dad shoe trend. There is even an air max unit visible in the midsole for good measure.
One of the first colorways that will be released is a classic “triple-white” offering which speaks for itself in terms of name and aesthetics. The colorway helps set the shoe up for some more colorful versions in the future, which will surely make their way to retailers as soon as the Summer months come along.
According to Sneaker News, this pair will be released in the coming months, although the price has not yet been determined.
- Alchemist Declares Earl Sweatshirt's New Album A "Masterpiece"
- Drake Credits Shiggy With "In My Feelings" Hitting No. 1 On Billboard Hot 100
- New Orleans Pelicans To Speak To NBA About Order To Play Anthony Davis: Report
- Diana Ross being honored at 61st Annual Grammy Awards | The Music Universe
- KISS adds additional LA End of the Road World Tour show | The Music Universe
- Ariana Grande Gives Her Fans A Birthday Present With "Raindrops" Video Teaser
Earl Sweatshirt sat down with NPR to debate, amongst different issues, his languid state on Some Rap Songs. Unfortunately, numerous rap followers could not put two and two collectively - did…
Young Thug has been put in jail efficient instantly after failing a drug take a look at linked to a 2017 arrest. The Blast initially reported that Young Thug failed the aforementioned…
Though he could have simply turned forty-three, Rick Ross will ceaselessly be Yung Renzel in our hearts. Yesterday, hip-hop's official boss celebrated one other yr of life, leaving us followers…