Jordan Aero Morph Revealed In "Triple-White" Colorway: Official Images
Jordan Brand has been releasing a plethora of brand new silhouettes this year. The Jordan Proto React, Apex React, and Proto 720 have all made their way to retailers this year and now another fresh silhouette is here in the Jordan Aero Morph. The Aero Morph is a mid-cut shoe that has a mixture of materials on the upper such as mesh and leather. This sneaker also has a chunky midsole which is reminiscent of what we’ve seen from the dad shoe trend. There is even an air max unit visible in the midsole for good measure.
One of the first colorways that will be released is a classic “triple-white” offering which speaks for itself in terms of name and aesthetics. The colorway helps set the shoe up for some more colorful versions in the future, which will surely make their way to retailers as soon as the Summer months come along.
According to Sneaker News, this pair will be released in the coming months, although the price has not yet been determined.
- Jennifer Lopez Flaunts Her Thong Underwear & Nearly Breaks DJ Khaled's Neck
- Listen Migos and Post Malone New Song "Notice Me" - DancehallHipHop
- Stream "Pretty Lou Birthday Charity Concert" With Fat Joe, Jim Jones & More On TIDAL
- Nike Air Max 720 "Be True" Drops Just In Time For Pride Month: Details
- Tyga And His Son Rock Matching Outfits For King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Wiz Khalifa Makes History & Releases A Song On An Oreo Cookie
Throughout the course of their relationship, each Pete Davidson and Ariana Grande have gotten tattoos impressed by one another. Overall, Pete has much more ink than Ariana and his Grande-oriented items…
Each week, Jada Pinkett Smith and her family sit around the Red Table to talk about some of the most riveting topics around. There have been so many memorable episodes of…
In case you missed it, don't care, or simply live in denial, Nickelodeon classic Blue's Clues is making a comeback. While the unblinking, soul-crunching stare of beloved host Steven Michael Burns is a difficult phenomenon…