Justin Moore earns eighth No 1 | The Music Universe
“The Ones That Didn’t Make It Back Home” appears on Late Nights and Longnecks
The Valory Music Co. artist Justin Moore’s “The Ones That Didn’t Make It Back Home” tops both the Mediabase Country Aircheck Chart and Billboard Country Chart this week, making the single the eighth No. 1 of Moore’s career. This follows the release of his fifth studio album Late Nights and Longnecks, which earned 47K first-week consumption.
“I’m so very thankful for country radio, my team, and the fans,” expresses Moore. “Thank you so much for your talents and tireless work on my behalf. I feel so blessed for this song to have been given this platform and this never gets old. You guys are the best. Cheers!”
The Wall Street Journal shared a glimpse of Moore’s personal life on the road with a profile on Moore and his bus before a recent sold out show in Louisville, KY.
Moore’s 2020 touring details with Tracy Lawrence will be announced later this month. In the meantime, he’s on tour across the US through the Fall.
- Eminem Shouldn't Respond To MGK's "Rap Devil" According To O.T. Genasis
- Drake's Beloved Orange "Finesse" Sweatshirt Can Be Yours
- Kawhi Leonard To Sign With The Los Angeles Clippers: Report
- Drake Marvels At RiFF RAFF's Hypnotic Dance Moves
- Ice Cube Isn't Done With His Kobe Bryant BIG3 Recruitment
- Kevin Garnett Suggests Supreme, Off-White Design NBA All Star Uniforms
Virgil Abloh's partnership with Nike has resulted in some of the most highly coveted sneakers collabs on the market today, ranging from the Off-White x Air Jordan 1s to his most…
Neither Sean "Diddy" Combs nor Lori Harvey have confirmed that they're in a romantic relationship, but people are convinced she's on her way to becoming the first lady of Bad…