Justin Moore earns eighth No 1 | The Music Universe
“The Ones That Didn’t Make It Back Home” appears on Late Nights and Longnecks
The Valory Music Co. artist Justin Moore’s “The Ones That Didn’t Make It Back Home” tops both the Mediabase Country Aircheck Chart and Billboard Country Chart this week, making the single the eighth No. 1 of Moore’s career. This follows the release of his fifth studio album Late Nights and Longnecks, which earned 47K first-week consumption.
“I’m so very thankful for country radio, my team, and the fans,” expresses Moore. “Thank you so much for your talents and tireless work on my behalf. I feel so blessed for this song to have been given this platform and this never gets old. You guys are the best. Cheers!”
The Wall Street Journal shared a glimpse of Moore’s personal life on the road with a profile on Moore and his bus before a recent sold out show in Louisville, KY.
Moore’s 2020 touring details with Tracy Lawrence will be announced later this month. In the meantime, he’s on tour across the US through the Fall.
- BAPE's New FW19 Collection Has An Awesome Shark Mask/Hood You Have To Check Out
- 50 Cent Issues Perfect Response To Hater Who Threatens To Cancel Him
- Eminem Shares Snippet For Villainous New Single "Venom"
- John Elway Feels Like Joe Flacco Is "Coming Into His Prime"
- Nike x Vogue AWOK Air Jordans Release Details Announced
- Pras Recalls Lauryn Hill & Wyclef Jean Turning Down $90M Fugees Reunion Opp
Ever since his premature passing final yr, we have heard rumblings of a posthumous album being shared by Lil Peep's property. Smokeasac, a producer that labored hand-in-hand with Peep over…