Kanye's Adidas Yeezy Basketball Sneaker Rumored To Debut At All Star Weekend
Kanye West‘s Adidas Yeezy Basketball sneaker is reportedly headed to retailers in the very near future, with some reports suggesting the kicks will make their debut during the NBA’s All Star weekend in Chicago next month.
Adidas has not yet revealed official details of the Yeezy Quantum, but rumors suggest the release is scheduled for February 14th. Furthermore, it is believed that the sneakers will be limited to just 5,000 pairs. Considering there has been no official word from Adidas, we’ll take that information with a grain of salt.
The triangular-looking kicks appear to feature a combination of mesh and knit material throughout the wavy, reflective upper with a suede toe cap and black detailing on the tongue and heel. The Yeezy Quantum is also grounded by the beloved, cloud-like Boost cushioning, just like almost all of ‘Ye’s Adidas sneaker collabs.
Check out some additional photos in the IG post embedded below, and stay tuned for the official announcement from Adidas.
- Wu-Tang Clan Teams Up With White Castle To Promote Delicious Vegan Sliders
- Viral "Number Neighbors" Texting Craze Takes Twitter By Storm
- Lakers Kyle Kuzma Recalls Stealing His First Pair Of Jordans: Video
- Offset Previews Previously Unheard Solo Material On Quality Control's Twitter
- Diddy Gets Dragged Across Twitter After Cassie Announces Engagement To Alex Fine
- Nipsey Hussle’s Family Planning For Massive Funeral
There has been a lot of talk about the Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2 "Black" colorway which is rumored to be released on June 22nd. Sneakerheads have been asking for a…
New reports by HYPEBEAST indicate that the New York Police Department has officially created a "Rap Unit" which aims to monitor crime at Hip Hop concerts and shows. The on-the-ground operations…