Kat Williams On Tiffany Haddish Feud & Firearm Attack: "What Gun?" & Riddles
Kat Williams words were spun out of control in the past few days. In one instance, he claimed that Tifanny Haddish did not deserve the commendations she earned in her career. This remark prompted a virtual dragging and a lot of criticism towards him. In another instance, Kat read a radio host’s for filth on air during his Frank & Wanda appearance. The retaliation is said to have involved a gun in this case.
Wanda’s husband, Lamorris Sellers, was said to have pulled a gun on Williams following his trash talk. Now, the comedian is denying having been threatened with a gun at all.
When asked about the incident, the entertainer was quite coy in his response. His words were mostly composed of riddles in addition to straight-up denials like, “I don’t know what you’re talking about.”
The situation with Haddish was also underplayed in some way.
When Tifanny was asked how Wanda helped resolve the supposed feud, she answers with a solid denial of the situation as a whole: “Nothing was a problem sir.”
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Isn't Worried About The Raptors Recent Comeback
- Kyle Meets Ice Cube, Awkwardness & Hilarity Ensues
- New Music: Trouble feat. The Weeknd 'Come Thru'
- YBN Cordae Is Cozying Up With Tennis Sensation Naomi Osaka
- R. Kelly Gets A Second Chance In Sexual Abuse Lawsuit: Report
- Hollywood's Highest Earning Actors Of 2019: Will Smith & The Rock Stand Tall
Dee Snider, Lita Ford and Eddie Money are among the many visitors becoming a member of host Katie Daryl The Top Ten Revealed, AXS TV’s widespread music countdown collection, returns…
Thanos went from ominous purple man to ubiquitous popular culture icon within the snap of a finger. Now, it is simple to rely the Josh-Brolin-portrayed character amongst cinema's most memorable…