Keanu Reeves Leaves Stephen Colbert Speechless After Comment On Death
Keanu Reeves (just like Halle Berry) is doing the press rounds for his upcoming John Wick 3 film that hits theaters May 17th. During a recent visit to The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, Keanu not only talked about his action film but also discussed another project he’s working on called Bill & Ted Face The Music.
The movie follows a visitor from the future, who visits his best friends Bill and Ted to tell them that one of their songs can save the universe. “It’s the end of the universe,” if the friends fail at the task, Keanu told Stephen of the movie. “You’re facing your own mortality and the mortality of all existence. Wow,” Stephen replied, getting deep by asking the actor: “What do you think happens when we die, Keanu Reeves?”
Raymond Hall/GC Images/Getty
After pausing for a few seconds, Keanu said: “I know that the ones who love us will miss us.” His answer forced the audience to share an “aww” while Stephen himself was speechless for a few seconds before mouthing “wow” and shaking the actor’s hand. Stephen continued to be silent for a while longer, before wrapping up the segment.
- New Music: Lil Pump feat. Gucci Mane, French Montana, 21 Savage, J Balvin, Bad Bunny, & Ozuna 'Gucci Gang (Remix)'
- Diddy Laments Glass Ceiling For Black Executives In Music Industry
- Lil Peep's "Come Over When You're Sober Pt. 2" Listening Party: A True Labor Of Love
- Kobe Bryant's Stolen High School Jersey Found In China
- Cardi B Talks Offset Cheating Rumors, Says 'I Ain't No Angel'
- Khloe Kardashian Blasted By Black Twitter For Claiming She "Don't See Color"
New York, NY – Platinum-selling songwriter — and producer/musician — Thaddeus Dixon is stepping out into the highlight along with his model new single, “Letter To My X’s,” his official…
Universally acknowledged as one of the crucial pertinent hip-hop occasions of the 12 months, the newest version of A3C—an abbretion for All three Coasts—proved to be one of many extra…