Kevin Durant Is Reportedly "Not Close" To Returning To Action
For the first two rounds of the NBA Playoffs, Kevin Durant was easily one of if not the best player on the court. While Kawhi Leonard and Giannis Antetokoumpo are making valiant efforts to carry their teams, Durant was putting up numbers that seemed otherworldly. Unfortunately for the Warriors, that production came to a screeching halt in Game 5 of their series against the Houston Rockets as Durant suffered a right calf strain. Since then, Durant hasn’t played a single second and has been busy rehabbing his leg.
So far, Durant has yet to play in the Western Conference Finals and won’t be able to return for Game 2.
- R&B Icon James Ingram Dies At 66: Questlove, DJ Premier & Others Mourn
- #DXCLUSIVE: Indian Trap Drops High-Powered "Trapped" Single
- Former 'Black Ink Crew' Star Says She Wanted to Kill Herself
- Queen Naija Reveals Post-Baby Body & Birthing Vlog: "Rock-Hard Breasts" & Healing
- Darius Miles Recalls The Time He Almost Died At Alonzo Mourning's House
- Man Who Rents "Ted" & Forgets To Return It For Years May Face Jail Time
The 50 Cent and Floyd Mayweather trolling saga continues. The old friends have been on-again-off-again enemies for years now. You know the old saying that states people who are too…
Early Monday morning, President Donald Trump addressed Jimmy Fallon's claims that their interview was the biggest mistake his career. Taking to Twitter, the current Commander in Chief told the Tonight Show host to…
Kevin Spacey's career saw a rebirth with Netflix's first original show, House of Cards. Just a few years later, Spacey's past caught up with him when several victims in America, and in…