Kevin Durant Is Reportedly "Not Close" To Returning To Action
For the first two rounds of the NBA Playoffs, Kevin Durant was easily one of if not the best player on the court. While Kawhi Leonard and Giannis Antetokoumpo are making valiant efforts to carry their teams, Durant was putting up numbers that seemed otherworldly. Unfortunately for the Warriors, that production came to a screeching halt in Game 5 of their series against the Houston Rockets as Durant suffered a right calf strain. Since then, Durant hasn’t played a single second and has been busy rehabbing his leg.
So far, Durant has yet to play in the Western Conference Finals and won’t be able to return for Game 2.
- James Harden Says Rockets Are "Catching A Rhythm" Ahead of Playoff Push
- Drake "Inspired" By Sophie Turner Bodying Wine At A Hockey Game
- Mez Thinks If Artists Want To Make It To The Top, They Have To Be Vulnerable
- Stephen A. Smith Responds To Claims He Ran On Court During Embiid-Bledsoe Scrap
- Woodstock 50 Will Be A Free Festival
- Tay-K - After You
Remember that Unite the Right rally that went down in Charlottesville final 12 months? Who might overlook? Videos of an angered neo-nazi plowing via a gaggle of protestors went viral. Heather…
Carhartt WIP and Nike have formally unveiled their collaborative fall sneaker assortment that features the Air Force 1 Low, Vandal Supreme High, Air Force 1 Low Utility and Air Max 95.For this assortment, core…
When it was announced that Joaquin Phoenix would be starring in a Joker film, many were immediately wary of the potential pitfalls. For one, DC Comics has a dubious cinematic track record to…