Kevin Durant "Is The Best Player In The NBA," Says Patrick Beverley
During the first round of the NBA playoffs, the Golden State Warriors and the Los Angeles Clippers were embroiled in a pretty intense six-game series. In the end, the Warriors won the series and were carried at times by Kevin Durant who is currently averaging 35.6 points per game in the playoffs. Quite simply, Durant has been a beast and no NBA defense has been able to stop him so far.
In that first-round series, Durant was rendered frustrated at times due to the staunch, in-your-face defending of Patrick Beverley. The two had a bit of a beef all series long, with Durant getting the best of Beverley in the end. Recently, Beverley went on NBA TV and spoke about what it was like defending Durant. As Beverley explains, there isn’t anyone in the league as good as Durant.
“I’ve guarded a lot of people,” Beverley said. “I went home and I told my friends, ‘He is the best player in the NBA hands down. It’s not even close.’ He saw something and he went at it every single time. That’s a killer mindset.”
Durant and the Warriors are currently playing the Houston Rockets in the second-round and the series is tied 2-2.
- Lil Wayne Replacing Childish Gambino At Austin City Limits Festival
- Comme Des Garcons x Nike Shox TL Releasing This Month In Two Colorways
- Leslie Jones Goes Off About Alabama's Abortion Law On "SNL"
- Kool DJ Red Alert & DJ Ready Red's Sister React To Photo Flub As Tributes Pour In
- Joaquin Phoenix As The Joker: New Set Photos Revealed
- Nas Reportedly Discloses Income As Kelis Child Support Battle Wages On
New York Giants' defensive tackle A.J. Francis fired off several tweets directed at the Transportation Security Administration yesterday, claiming that they spilled his mother's ashes all over his suitcase while going…
It's the 60th anniversary of Motown Records and the iconic music label is celebrating their continuous foothold in the entertainment industry as well as their historical influence on music. Earlier…