Kevin Durant's Nike KD 12 Surfaces In New Colorway
Today, the KD 12 popped up once more, this time sporting a way more colourful design with hits of neon inexperienced and a nerf-style graphic across the heel.
(Image Via @BRKicks)
The Nike KD 12 seems to be a utterly revamped look to Durant’s signature line, particularly when in comparison with the flyknit/flyweave development of the KD 11, KD 10, KD 9 and KD eight. Not to say, the lower of the KD 12 is significantly greater than his current run of low-top silhouettes.
The one fixed between the black/white KD 12 and this multi-color joint is the clear, translucent TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) that wraps across the midsole.
Nike has not but introduced launch particulars and specs for the KD 12, however WearTesters stories the kicks will make their retail debut on April 7 for the retail value of $150.
- 2 Chainz Tells "GQ" He Keeps Rolling Papers, Vaseline, & Cash On Him At All Times
- Chargers' Rookie Derwin James Confirms He Was Robbed At Gunpoint
- Lil' Kim feat. Fabolous 'Spicy'
- Nick Grant ft Yo Gotti - The Switch Up
- Samuel L. Jackson Will Be Digital De-Aged 25 Years For Entire "Captain Marvel"
- Chris Paul Will "Almost 100%" Return This Sunday Vs. Magic
Soulja Boy has been on a press run for the ages as of late. He first appeared on the Breakfast Club, speaking about how he had the perfect comeback of…
Topping Forbes' 2017 list of the World's Highest Paid Celebrities after earning a staggering $130 million in the last calendar year alone, there's no denying that Diddy has surpassed every goal he…