Kevin Durant's Nike KD 12 Surfaces In New Colorway
Today, the KD 12 popped up once more, this time sporting a way more colourful design with hits of neon inexperienced and a nerf-style graphic across the heel.
(Image Via @BRKicks)
The Nike KD 12 seems to be a utterly revamped look to Durant’s signature line, particularly when in comparison with the flyknit/flyweave development of the KD 11, KD 10, KD 9 and KD eight. Not to say, the lower of the KD 12 is significantly greater than his current run of low-top silhouettes.
The one fixed between the black/white KD 12 and this multi-color joint is the clear, translucent TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) that wraps across the midsole.
Nike has not but introduced launch particulars and specs for the KD 12, however WearTesters stories the kicks will make their retail debut on April 7 for the retail value of $150.
- "Aquaman" Director Calls Oscars Snub A "F***ing Disgrace"
- Quality Control's Stolen Hard Drives Returned Following CEO's $20Okay Offer
- Future & Ciara's Son Sings "Greatest Love" With Mom: Watch
- London Rapper J Hus Sentenced To eight Months For Knife Possession
- 50 Cent's Baby Mama Claps Back After He Threatened To Shut Down Reality Show
- Henry Cavill To Play Sherlock Holmes In Upcoming “Enola Holmes” Adaptation
Amazon Prime Video will start streaming protection of 11 Thursday Night Football video games on Prime Video starting this Thursday, September 27 when the Los Angeles Rams host the Minnesota…
Halsey's third studio album is in the works and this upcoming project will seemingly be like no other. The "Without Me" singer will be turning 25-years-old in September and turning…
Following last week’s violent home invasion, Rich The Kid is now out the hospital and back to the music. The rapper hit Instagram on Sunday (June 17) and had a few choice words for…