Kevin Hart's Car Crash 911 Call Surfaces
This weekend, Kevin Hart was involved in a terrifying car crash. The comedian was a passenger in his vehicle when the car veered off the side of the road, crashed into a fence and was absolutely totalled. Hart is expected to make a complete recovery after completing months of rehabilitation. The actor had back surgery early this week and from the sounds of the 911 emergency phone call that was just released to the public, it feels as though things could have ended much worse for Hart and his friends.
Matt Winkelmeyer/Getty Images
TMZ managed to find a recording of the 911 call placed by a witness who parked his car to help the comedian and the other people involved in the accident. He describes the scene of the crash, noting that the roof of the muscle car that they were driving had completely caved in. He also notes that the doors were smashed and that two people remained in the car. One person was able to make it out of the vehicle but Hart and a woman were reportedly stuck inside until the fire department arrived.
Thankfully, Kevin Hart was not harmed further during the accident. The one-vehicle crash could have been much worse than it ended up. Thus far, Hart has not issued a statement on his injuries.
- Future Curating An Album Out This Month For 1800 Tequila
- Ice-T Reportedly Ticketed By Cops After Neglecting To Pay Bridge Toll
- New Music: Rae Sremmurd feat. The Weeknd 'Bedtime Stories'
- "Stranger Things" Actor Finn Wolfhard Stars In Saint Laurent Campaign
- Dwayne Johnson Is Making The Most Bread From Acting Than Any Other Actor
- Larsa Pippen Shares Painful Pic Of The Three Girls Killed In Kobe Bryant Crash
Previous controversial remarks made by singer Tank once again have commanded attention, this time because of a comment made by Charlamagne Tha God. Many of us recall when Tank visited…
Soulja Boy is placing his religion within the Universe, so far as the upcoming authorized threats from Nintendo are involved. Soulja Boy used the platform he helped push to the frontier…