Kit Harrington Politely Tells Haters Of "GoT" Ending To "Go F*ck Themselves"
HBO’s Game of Thrones is officially over after a strong eight-season run. We’ve already rounded-up some reactions from the show’s final episode after Emilia Clarke defended the ending. Now another star, Kit Harington, has echoed the same sentiments as Emilia, this time not dropping any spoilers for anyone who hasn’t seen the questionable ending.
“Whatever critic spends half an hour writing about this season and makes their judgment on it, in my head they can go fuck themselves,” Kit told Esquire. “Because I know how much work was put into this.”
Charles McQuillan/Getty Images
Kit detailed hows he’s not meaning “to sound mean about critics” but the show means a lot to him and doesn’t deserve being dragged. “A lot of jobs, everyone goes back to their apartments at the end of the day. They have their lives and they have their families and they have their girlfriends or boyfriends back home,” he detailed. “I think part of what made [‘GoT’] successful was the fact that we got on like a family. Everyone who came in was welcomed into the family.”
As we previously posted, a petition to remake the final season has been created and it’s really sitting at over one-million signatures.
- Meek Mill's Role In "12 O’Clock Boys" Prolongs His Crucial Political Awakening
- Tamera Mowry Pays Tribute To Her Niece Killed In Thousand Oaks Shooting
- Stevie Wonder Calls For Stricter Gun Control Laws At Nipsey Hussle's Memorial
- Future's Bodyguard Attacker Claims Self-Defense In Sucker Punching Incident
- Pete Davidson Thinks Ariana Grande Is Trying To Sabotage His Sexual Prospects
- Fat Joe Breaks Down His Failed Tekashi 6ix9ine Warnings
The Game of Thrones season eight's final episode aired this past Sunday. As such, both fans and cast members bid farewell to the decade-long journey that was the fantasy-hit television show. As we chronicled…
Bronx, NY – After 15-year-old Bronx native Lesandro “Junior” Guzman-Feliz was senselessly killed last week, the Hip Hop community has come out in droves to show their support for the slain…