Kobe Bryant Explains Comments About Shaq: "It Was Really A Compliment"
Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live this week, where he discussed a number of topics including fatherhood, his wife wanting a boy, Lakers vs Clippers and, of course, his recent “feud” with Shaquille O’Neal.
In regards to the latter, Kobe explained that he was actually paying Shaq a compliment when he discussed how many more rings they could have won together.
- Dierks Bentley reveals 2018 Mountain High Tour | The Music Universe
- Wu-Tang Clan & Clarks Join Forces On The Iconic Wallabee: Release Info
- Lil Xan Claims He'll Be The Biggest Rapper After His Next Project Drops
- Saquon Barkley Invites Kid Who Was Dissed By DeMarcus Lawrence To Giants Game
- Craig Morgan reunites with BBR Music Group | The Music Universe
- Ski Mask The Slump God Opens Up In Freshman Interview
DJ Khaled's "No Brainer" has debuted at No. 5 on this week's Billboard Hot 100, Billboard reports. The spiritual sequel to last year's No. 1 hit "I'm The One," features…
Over the course of this week, Nick Young re-emerged from his sneaker closet. The week began as he gave ex-girlfriend Iggy Azalea the side-eye for "doing too much." The jury's…
Kanye West had sneakerheads baffled a couple of months ago when he debuted the Adidas Yeezy Foam Runner. For those who don't know, the shoe looks like a pair of…