Kobe Bryant Explains Comments About Shaq: "It Was Really A Compliment"
Los Angeles Lakers legend Kobe Bryant made an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live this week, where he discussed a number of topics including fatherhood, his wife wanting a boy, Lakers vs Clippers and, of course, his recent “feud” with Shaquille O’Neal.
In regards to the latter, Kobe explained that he was actually paying Shaq a compliment when he discussed how many more rings they could have won together.
- Why The Fugees Will Never Reunite
- Shaq Reflects On His Mother Telling Him To Not Brag About His Wealth On Social Media
- Hunter Hayes pronounces Closer to You Tour | The Music Universe
- Justin Timberlake's Wife Calls Him Her "Biggest Priority"
- Burna Boy Demands Better Press From Coachella: "I Am An African Giant"
- Anderson .Paak "Ventura" Review
For these, together with myself, that had hopes of seeing Luke Cage, Daredevil, and Iron-First head over to Disney's new streaming service, the dream is useless. As reported by Variety, Netflix made a…
The latest industry gossip appears to be circling around Pop sensation Justin Timberlake and his rise from his lengthy musical hiatus. According to the Wisconsin Gazette, the hitmaker just might…
Ariana Grande is at present on the street for her Sweetener tour and she or he took a while to share a deep passage to her Instagram story about letting somebody go.…