Kobe Bryant's Next Signature Shoe Is Coming Soon: Best Look So Far
Kobe Bryant is responsible for one of the worst basketball shoes of all-time when he was signed to Adidas, although he quickly redeemed himself when he was signed to Nike during the mid-2000s. Despite being retired from the game, Nike is still coming out with new Kobe sneakers and recently, the Nike Kobe AD NXT FastFit was shown off to the world. The shoe boasts a translucent upper and a bulky high-top silhouette, while the FastFit technology from the Jordan 33 is placed across the toe box.
There have been very few images of the shoe far but thanks to the online board Niketalk, some in-hand photos of the sneaker have made it to the world. The first colorway is grey and red with a translucent finish across the top, while Kobe’s signature insignia is placed on both the tongue and the side of the cuff.
As of right now, there is no release date or price associated with the shoe although it is expected to drop later in the year. With pairs starting to pop-up online, it’s a sign that they’ll be dropped sooner than later.
AD NXT FastFit (Top)” />
- Cardi B, Reebok Classics Announce Partnership
- Kanye West Taps Kenny G To Perform Valentine's Serenade For Kim Kardashian
- Nicki Minaj Says Her Boyfriend Wants Her To "Be His Wife"
- DeMarcus Cousins Debuts Puma's New Sneaker: Puma Uproar
- Boosie Badazz Disses Man He Allegedly Murdered: "Talk From The Grave B*tch A** N***a"
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Rants About Life After Fame: "You Think N*ggas My F*cking Friends?"
When somebody will get placed on to the wealthy life, do they owe it to household and buddies to handle them? On the newest episode of LeBron James' new HBO…
The Aubrey and Three Amigos tour had a number of bumps within the highway for the reason that crew began on August 12th and formally wrapped issues up this previous weekend.…
A few years ago, Bow Wow became the laughing stock of the internet after one of his fans realized that the private jet he was posting on his social platforms…