Kodak Black Reportedly Arrested At Rolling Loud Miami On Firearms Charges
According to new reports, Kodak Black has been arrested in Miami where he was scheduled to perform at this year’s Rolling Loud Festival.
It is reporter Brian Entin of Miami’s WSVN 7 News who alleges that several sources have confirmed that the South Florida rapper was arrested on both federal and state firearms charges.
Entin adds that the arrest involved the ATF, Miami-Dade Police’s Gang Unit as well as United States Marshals.
Several Rolling Loud attendees have taken to social media, confirming such reports by stating that Kodak never even appeared onstage for his scheduled set on Saturday (May 11th) with new footage surfacing of the rapper being detained in a squad car.
- Tory Lanez Says Nicki Minaj Asked to Be Removed From His Album
- Cardi B ft Migos - Drip
- Travis Scott, Migos, & Lil Yachty Host 'Black Panther' Screenings for Kids
- R. Kelly Would Rather Skip Court Than Win An Underage Sex Lawsuit
- 6ix9ine Pleads Not Guilty In Federal Case, Judge Sets New Trial Date
- "Fortnite" Developer Epic Games Launches In-Game Tournaments Tomorrow
Artists and tickets will be announced later this year Lollapalooza is pleased to announce the latest addition to its global family with Lollapalooza Stockholm, taking place June 28-29, 2019 at…
Mac Miller has been nominated for his first ever Grammy Award, however sadly, he isn't with us anymore to attend the award present for the prospect to take house a…
Adidas revealed a few months again that they might be popping out with the Nite Jogger, a retro-inspired runner that makes use of a lift midsole and a well-known trying…