Kylie Jenner's New Skin Care Products Pull In Heaps Of Backlash For Walnut Scrub
Kylie Jenner surprised her loving fans with the announcement of her new skin care line dubbed Kylie Skin. The rollout includes cleansers, face wipes, face wash, moisturizers, and serums but once scrub in particular is what’s leading many to clap back.
Kylie’s new Walnut Scrub may sound like a nice addition to your daily beauty routine but considering the known effects of what broken up pieces of walnut can do to one’s skin, is what’s leading people to respond. “Well this is horrifying. A foaming face wash and a walnut scrub?! Tragic to think that millions of girls will buy this trash and destroy their skin barriers,” one user wrote.
St. Ives Apricot Fresh Skin Scrub was at the hands of a class action lawsuit after its crushed walnut shells had customers suing the company for their torn skin and claims of speeding their skins again process.
In the video Kylie shared to her new Instagram, she explains how she uses the product two or three times a week and it’s not “too abrasive,” leaving her skin feeling “super baby soft.”
Peep more reactions below.
- Young Dolph Shuts Up R. Kelly Critics: "Y'all Super Lame"
- Watch Boosie Badazz Learn to Ice Skate
- STAPLES Center celebrating 20th anniversary with Kane Brown | The Music Universe
- Chance The Rapper To Marry Financee Kirsten Corley This Weekend: "This Is My Destiny"
- Meek Mill Crops Nicki Minaj Out Of Pic & Refers To Her As “Anonymous” In Twitter Story
- "Game Of Thrones" & Oreo Collaborate On Epic Limited-Edition Cookies
Action Bronson was arrested for the mildest of offences while he took the stage in Kosovo at a music festival. The video below documents Bronsolini's illegal action before it was…
Comprehensive 12 CD/DVD/Blu-ray Set Spans the Legendary Band’s Career The Eagles created an indelible musical legacy over a rare profession that spans greater than 40 years and consists of six…
If you were to take a look at all of the Air Jordan silhouettes, the most iconic and most recognizable is probably the Air Jordan 1. It was the first…