Lauren London Honors Nipsey Hussle With Beautiful Beach Pictures
Today, for a moment we were allowed to spend a little more time with Nipsey Hussle, as the late rapper appeared alongside John Legend on DJ Khaled’s “Higher.” While the song served as a welcome return to Nip’s music, it proved equally bittersweet upon further reflection on all the lost potential. In any case, Lauren London took a moment to reflect on a memory she shared with the late Nipsey, taking to Instagram to share some beautiful photos of their time together.
Steve Granitz/Getty Images
Captioning the three pictures with one of his gems of wisdom – “Los Angeles Love kinda like Hussle and Boog” – the image series captures a simpler time. Together, the pair stand united, taking to the beach on a clear evening. It’s still difficult to process what she must be going through, and hearing songs like “Higher” may quite possibly prove difficult to process for the grieving. We offer our condolences to London during this difficult time, and we can only hope she finds peace in reliving the best moments of their time together.
Check out the images below. Rest in Peace, Nipsey Hussle.
- Warriors Owner's Wife Receives Death Threats After Viral Beyonce Moment
- Kim Kardashian's Coach Defends Her Met Gala Waist Trainer Look
- JAY-Z Dethrones Diddy on 'Forbes 5' List
- LANCO debuts 'Hallelujah Nights' at No. 1 | The Music Universe
- Waka Flocka Buys A Brand New Mansion
- Post Malone & Swae Lee's "Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse" Song Was Film's Second Choice
The Los Angeles Lakers had been on a roll till LeBron James went down with a groin harm on Christmas Day. It set the staff again fairly far and now…
Pusha-T may have exposed Drake as a father, and now Maury Povich wants to get to the bottom it. The talk show host has invited the “God’s Plan” rapper on…