Lauren London Honors Nipsey Hussle With Beautiful Beach Pictures
Today, for a moment we were allowed to spend a little more time with Nipsey Hussle, as the late rapper appeared alongside John Legend on DJ Khaled’s “Higher.” While the song served as a welcome return to Nip’s music, it proved equally bittersweet upon further reflection on all the lost potential. In any case, Lauren London took a moment to reflect on a memory she shared with the late Nipsey, taking to Instagram to share some beautiful photos of their time together.
Steve Granitz/Getty Images
Captioning the three pictures with one of his gems of wisdom – “Los Angeles Love kinda like Hussle and Boog” – the image series captures a simpler time. Together, the pair stand united, taking to the beach on a clear evening. It’s still difficult to process what she must be going through, and hearing songs like “Higher” may quite possibly prove difficult to process for the grieving. We offer our condolences to London during this difficult time, and we can only hope she finds peace in reliving the best moments of their time together.
Check out the images below. Rest in Peace, Nipsey Hussle.
- Anthony Davis Wears Perfect T-Shirt For Final Pelicans Game
- Iggy Azalea Deletes Instagram & Twitter After Nudes Leaked
- Adidas NMD "Passport Pack" Returns In New Colorways: Release Info
- "Venom" Star Tom Hardy Thinks The Symbiote Could "Run Through" The Avengers
- Michael Avenatti Allegedly Embezzled $2.5 Million In A Hassan Whiteside Settlement
- Daniel Craig Is Back In Action In New "James Bond" Teaser
The people that knew Nipsey Hussle recognized him as a man of honour. He loved to give back to his community and he wanted to share his wealth, improving everybody's…
Atlanta will be welcoming its first-ever Tycoon Music Festival this summer with four acts set to take the stage for an evening full of R&B and hip hop necessities. Radio station…