Lauren London Posts Touching Nipsey Hussle Photo: "Missing You"
At Nipsey Hussle‘s Celebration of Life, Lauren London gave a beautiful speech to the thousands in attendance, reciting a text message that she sent to her boyfriend in January, telling him just how much he means to her. Weeks after his tragic murder, she still feels the same way about Nipsey Hussle, raising his children to become the best versions of themselves they possibly can be. Along with the whole of Hussle’s family, Lauren London is wishing the late rapper were still physically with us to celebrate Easter with his kids. She spent a few moments reflecting on their relationship, posting one of her favorite photos to her social profile and telling him that she misses him.
Gregg DeGuire/Getty Images
Nipsey and Lauren were both walking a red carpet event when they looked at each other in the eyes, smiling big at the other. The moment was captured on camera and Lauren used it to show everybody how strong their love was and still is. Lauren’s comments are full of supportive messages from fans and friends wishing her well, sending their best wishes over to the model and her family.
- Antonio Brown Reportedly Travelling With Patriots To Miami, Plans To Play
- Tom Brady Holds Back His "Personal Feelings" About Antonio Brown Situation
- White Man Named Tupac A. Shakur Arrested In Tennessee
- Mary Elizabeth Winstead Plays A Comedian In New Movie Trailer For “All About Nina”
- Cardi B Chats With Bernie Sanders About Minimum Wage Laws In Instagram Clip
- Journey 'Live in Japan 2017: Escape + Frontiers' detailed | The Music Universe
Safaree Samuels was seemingly far away from the much talked about New York Fashion Week brawl that took place on Saturday night. When Nicki Minaj and Cardi B were throwing shoes…
One of Netflix's latest series to pick up steam on the platform has confirmed that the third installment of the show is coming "soon." The official Twitter account for the…
Kanye West and Adidas reportedly have eight different Yeezy sneakers on deck for December, including all-new styles like the Yeezy 500 High and Yeezy 700 V3, as well as multiple…