Lauren London Posts Touching Nipsey Hussle Photo: "Missing You"
At Nipsey Hussle‘s Celebration of Life, Lauren London gave a beautiful speech to the thousands in attendance, reciting a text message that she sent to her boyfriend in January, telling him just how much he means to her. Weeks after his tragic murder, she still feels the same way about Nipsey Hussle, raising his children to become the best versions of themselves they possibly can be. Along with the whole of Hussle’s family, Lauren London is wishing the late rapper were still physically with us to celebrate Easter with his kids. She spent a few moments reflecting on their relationship, posting one of her favorite photos to her social profile and telling him that she misses him.
Gregg DeGuire/Getty Images
Nipsey and Lauren were both walking a red carpet event when they looked at each other in the eyes, smiling big at the other. The moment was captured on camera and Lauren used it to show everybody how strong their love was and still is. Lauren’s comments are full of supportive messages from fans and friends wishing her well, sending their best wishes over to the model and her family.
- Nike Vapormax Plus Drops With Gradient Midsole: Details
- Miley Cyrus Breaks Her Silence: "I Love Liam And Always Will"
- Kanye West's "Yandhi" Didn't Drop On Schedule, Fans Are Getting Anxious
- Travis Scott Resumes Tour After Being Accused Of Cheating
- Kodak Black Buys A Blinged-Out Baby Pacifier... For Some Reason
- Luke Combs 'Beautiful Crazy' marks 6th week No 1 at country radio | The Music Universe
Day 2 of Jay-Z's Made In America festival takes place Sunday, and it features some of the events most anticipated performances. Kendrick Lamar, Miguel, Lil B, Jay Rock, Pusha-T, Ty…
The Weeknd’s XO roster came a long way since its inception in 2012. While it began with just The Weeknd on its roster, they’ve become a powerhouse for up-and-coming talent,…