LeBron James Debuts New Colorway Of The John Elliott Nike LeBron Icon
The John Elliott x Nike LeBron Icon will return to retailers in the coming weeks in a few different colorways, including the pink rendition that LeBron James recently rocked at the Big3 championship.
That colorway, as well as a pristine all-white version, will be releasing John Elliott’s online shop on September 13, with a wider release on Nike.com on September 14. Both pairs will retail for $250.
The John Elliott Nike LeBron Icon features a stretch-woven upper equipped with semi-translucent paneling and an eye-catching striped design throughout. The kicks are also grounded by a full-length Air Max unit as seen on the Nike LeBron 8. Additional details include a small Nike swoosh on the toe box, sideways Nike logo on the tongue and a LeBron James x John Elliott logo stamped on the insole.
In addition to the white and pink colorways, John Elliott has announced that the “Parachute Beige” colorway will be launching on October 9. Scroll down for a look at all three.
Harry How/BIG3 Getty Images
- Kenya Moore Says "RHOA" Co-Star NeNe Leakes Is Using Wendy Williams
- "So Many Stories" Irv Gotti Spilling the Tea on Ja Rule, Ashanti and Murder Inc.
- Meek Mill Reveals The "Biggest Threat To The Music Industry"
- Dame Dash Responds To Lyor Cohen’s Comment; Calls Him A "Culture Vulture" & "Clown"
- Becky Lynch Monday Night Raw Mugshot Photos Turned Into T-Shirt
- Nas Shares "Adam And Eve" Music Video Snippet & Release Date
Despite sitting just beneath Lord Jamar atop the Stans' official "shit-list," Machine Gun Kelly has been keeping his head above water. Currently in the midst of a co-headlining tour with Young…