LeBron James For Secretary Of Education Petition Signed By Over 16,000
An online petition is calling for Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James to replace Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education.
Since LeBron opened the I Promise school in his hometown of Akron, Ohio, more than 16,000 people have signed the Care2 petition, which asks President Trump to get rid of DeVos in favor of the four-time NBA champ.
The petition reads in part:
During a recent conversation with Don Lemon, LeBron had this to say regarding Trump, “What I’ve noticed over the past few months, he’s kinda used sports to kinda divide us, and that’s something that I can’t relate to.”
Shortly thereafter, Trump took to twitter in an attempt to insult the four-time NBA champion, who, just days earlier, opened a public school for underprivileged kids in his hometown of Akron, Ohio. Trump’s tweet read, “LeBron James was just interviewed by the dumbest man on television, Don Lemon. He made Lebron look smart, which isn’t easy to do. I like Mike!”
- “Empire" Actor Jussie Smollett Hospitalized After Being Jumped By MAGA Racists
- Stream Travis Scott & Saint Laurent's 12-Song Playlist
- Tony Romo In Line For "Substantial Raise" To Stay With CBS
- French Montana’s Calabasas Home Targeted By Armed Robbers
- The Weeknd Sued For Allegedly Stealing "Starboy" Comic Book From Writer
- Missy Elliott & Timbaland Sued By Alleged Aaliyah Songwriter
It looks like 50 Cent has smoke for anyone who wants it. After going back & forth with Jim Jones these past couple weeks on IG, Fif has now moved…
Jordan Brand shall be rolling out an all-new Air Jordan 2 as a part of their annual Black History Month assortment, which is able to include a number of completely…
Kane season is upon us. Freddie Gibbs has been in go-mode since final June when he launched Freddie. With Bandana set to drop anytime now, Gibbs took to Instagram to substantiate the information…