LeBron James' Nike LeBron 7 Returning In Classic "Christmas" Colorway
LeBron James and Nike are slowly but surely bringing back the Nike LeBron 7, and fans of the classic silhouette will be happy to learn that the “Christmas” colorway is making its return to retailers next week. According to sneaker source J23 App, the Nike LeBron 7 “Christmas” is officially on the calendar for Thursday, December 19.
The kicks, featuring a smooth black to red gradient fade and a full length Air Max unit in the midsole, will retail for $200.
During a LeBron 17 unboxing video, LeBron made a point to note that the LeBron 7 is “one of his favorites.” He also showed up to Media Day prior to the start of the season in a mismatched Lakers-themed colorway, which seems to suggest that there are even more LeBron 7s in the works.
Continue scrolling for images of the “Christmas” Nike LeBron 7s and look for the drop on December 19.
- Brad Pitt Says He Spent Most Of The ‘90s Smoking Pot and Hiding Out
- CJ McCollum Says Super-Stars Joining The Warriors Are "Disgusting" To Him
- Cardi B Planned The Stripper Attack According To District Attorney: Report
- French Montana Announces "Montana" Album
- Adidas Yeezy 500 "Stone" Rumored Release Date Revealed: Detailed Photos
- Tupac Professes His Love For A Young Crush In Handwritten Love Letters Selling For $15Okay
Yes, not getting all the aspects to your fast food order can be annoying but it's a first-world problem that should never be solved by gunshots. However, a woman in…
50 Cent claimed he sold his “get the strap” catchphrase to Bellator MMA for $1 million in an Instagram post on Tuesday (June 26). Multiple outlets ran with the story,…