Lil Pump Announces His Sobriety
Lil Pump has announced that he has quit lean…again.
It was in a brief upload tot he socials that the South Florida-bred rapper revealed that he has given up on the popular mixture of cough syrup and soda, while also putting out a blanket statement, condemning his use of any substances.
“Yo guys, I’m making an announcement. I don’t sip no more lean at all. I don’t do no more drugs, fuck all that,” he says in the clip. As he makes his announcement, a woman can be hard congratulating Pump, exclaiming, “Oh my God! Good job, Pumpy!”
Last December, Pump made a very similar announcement, declaring that he would be giving up lean, but soon found himself back off the wagon.
“Hey, I’m Lil Pump, and I kicked the cup. I think you should kick the cup too. Look how skinny I got,” he said in a video on his Instagram Stories. Previously, he made the same joke of “kicking the cup” in April of 2018, tossing a bottle of cough syrup into the pool.
This time around, the clip seemed to be just a little less staged. We’ll see if this round of sobriety lasts for Pump.
- Sting Allegedly Threatens Juice WRLD With Lawsuit Over "Lucid Dreams"
- Love & Hip-Hop's Shay Johnson Rushed To Hospital For Blood Transfusion
- Aretha Franklin celebrated with 'Songs of Faith: Aretha Gospel' reissue | The Music Universe
- Drake Posts Throwback Pics During Nashville Tour Stop
- Jimmy Kimmel Blackface Scandal Handled As "Private Matter" With Disney CEO
- Rico Nasty's "Countin' Up" Documentary Will Be Released Next Week
Chicago, IL – One of R. Kelly‘s bank accounts has been left in the red after $150,000 was seized from his Wintrust Bank account, according to court documents obtained by…
We haven't heard a whole lot from Webbie in recent times in terms of music. However, he's still managed to make a few headlines. Last year, the rapper was arrested…
If fan hypothesis is to be believed, Machine Gun Kelly is completely not giving up in his beef in opposition to Eminem. After dropping "Rap Devil," Eminem tried to finish…