Lil Pump Announces His Sobriety
Lil Pump has announced that he has quit lean…again.
It was in a brief upload tot he socials that the South Florida-bred rapper revealed that he has given up on the popular mixture of cough syrup and soda, while also putting out a blanket statement, condemning his use of any substances.
“Yo guys, I’m making an announcement. I don’t sip no more lean at all. I don’t do no more drugs, fuck all that,” he says in the clip. As he makes his announcement, a woman can be hard congratulating Pump, exclaiming, “Oh my God! Good job, Pumpy!”
Last December, Pump made a very similar announcement, declaring that he would be giving up lean, but soon found himself back off the wagon.
“Hey, I’m Lil Pump, and I kicked the cup. I think you should kick the cup too. Look how skinny I got,” he said in a video on his Instagram Stories. Previously, he made the same joke of “kicking the cup” in April of 2018, tossing a bottle of cough syrup into the pool.
This time around, the clip seemed to be just a little less staged. We’ll see if this round of sobriety lasts for Pump.
- "The Equalizer 2" Trailer Shows Denzel Washington As A Deadly Lyft Driver
- Nicki Minaj Refuses To Hand Over Evidence In Court Battle With Tracy Chapman
- New Music: Calvin Harris feat. PARTYNEXTDOOR 'Nuh Ready Nuh Ready'
- Google Has Been Issued A Patent For A Game Controller
- Hip Hop MTV Legend & Producer, Todd-1 Dies Suddenly, MC Lyte And Queen Yonasda Mourn
- Young Chop To Produce For Southside Chicago Hip-Hop Netflix Film "Beats"
With Kim Kardashian continuing to impress her doubters by quietly freeing dozens of low-level criminals who have unfairly been sentenced to spend years behind bars, the star is also turning…
Even with out Kawhi Leonard within the lineup final night time, the Toronto Raptors went into Oracle Arena and defeated the two-time defending champion Golden State Warriors by 20 factors.…
It has been a minute, but Travis Scott's Astroworld is finally upon us. With an August 3rd release date officially confirmed, Travis has come out swinging in full blown promotional mode. The…