Lupe Fiasco To Perform "Food & Liquor" In Its Entirety In February
Lupe Fiasco’s Food & Liquor is usually considered among the finest hip hop albums that dropped within the 00’s. As the years’ cross, the album will get higher and higher. Next yr will mark the 13 yr anniversary of the venture. To have fun, Lupe Fiasco will probably be performing Food & Liquor in its entirety in Los Angeles in February.
Lupe Fiasco introduced a brand new live performance in Los Angeles subsequent yr to have fun his 2006 debut album, Food & Liquor. The present will happen on Sat. Feb 23rd, 2019 at The Novo in Los Angeles. Lupe will probably be performing the whole album in full in the course of the live performance. The rapper is ready to deliver some particular friends as nicely, Gemstones and Matthew Santos. Santos is understood for his work on the hook of Lupe’s “Superstar” off of The Cool.
“The followers have been asking for it for a very long time and the time lastly felt proper,” Lupe Fiasco stated in a press release concerning the live performance. “This album speaks to a extremely fascinating, however particular time in my profession and it’s cool to have the ability to share that in a brand new means with everybody.”
Aside from his upcoming live performance, Lupe Fiasco is contemporary off the discharge of his album, Drogas Wave which arrived in October. Shortly after, he launched his personal remix to Lil Wayne’s single, “Mona Lisa.”
- Britney Spears Performs Choreography To Her Migos "Walk It Talk It" Remix
- Michael Bublé NBC special gets international distribution | The Music Universe
- MGK Thanks Fans For Propelling "Rap Devil" Eminem Diss To Top Of iTunes
- AR-Ab Hit With Federal Charges For Allegedly Running Drug Trafficking Ring
- Rodney Atkins proclaims 'Caught Up In The Country' | The Music Universe
- Soulja Boy Flaunts His Net Worth With News Of Multi-Million Dollar SouljaGame Deal
50 Cent has been on a mission to collect money from anybody he's ever lent a dime to. He wants to reach the next level and every cent helps. Considering…