Lupita Nyong’o Compares "Game Of Thrones" White Walkers To "Us" Tethered
Lupita Nyong’o is a big Game of Thrones fan, much like millions all over the world. The most popular show on the globe will be premiering the bloody Battle of Winterfell in just a few hours. Prior to the airing, Lupita hopped on Twitter to draw parallels between the Game Of Thrones baddies, the White Walkers, and Us villains, the Tethered. The two may not seem to have much in common other than being bad guys, but Lupita explains it perfectly.
“Coming to think of it, the Tethered (#UsMovie) and the White Walkers (#GameOfThrones) have quite a bit in common,” began Lupita.
“1. They come in silence but not in peace. 2. They won’t stop until they kill errrrrrrrrybody. 3. They wear block colors,” she stated. The comparisons didn’t stop there though.
“4. They have a signature weapon,” she continued. “5. Their death stare does half the job. 6. Their leaders could use some edge tamer. 7. They could all use a drink of water and better dietary options.” Maybe the villains do have more in common than meets the eye. Us tore up the box office when it premiered, earning Jordan Peele another hit movie and possibly, more awards for his shelf. Game of Thrones airs tonight at 6 PM PST/9 PM EST.
- Jordan Brand Introduces New Sneaker: Jordan Apex-Utility
- Kanye West Announces He's Bringing Sunday Service To Coachella
- Jimmy Henchman Will Serve Two Life Sentences For Killing Of G-Unit Associate
- The "Harry Potter: Wizards Unite" Mobile Game Is Coming Soon
- Lil Mama Discusses Online Ridicule And Labels Herself A Backlash Pioneer
- 50 Cent Reveals "Power" Season 6 Air Date & Mary J. Blige's Role In "Power" Spin-Off
Halloween is creeping up on us, which in my head implies that 2019 is true across the nook. Before we depart 2018 previously although, we have now a whole vacation…
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady lately made a visit abroad to Switzerland for the 2019 Geneva Motor Show, the place Aston Martin launched their newest idea automobiles, together with the…