"Mary Poppins Returns" 54 Years Later In New Trailer
It’s been 54 years between the original and the (impending) sequel of Mary Poppins, which is apparently the longest running gap between live-action sequels in our film history according to Uproxx. After serving a teaser, which didn’t say much of anything, the full-length trailer for Mary Poppins Returns released today.
The trailer depicts Mary Poppins, who is played by Emily Blunt, transcending from the clouds (in typical fashion) on a grey, windy day in London. Arriving into the Banks household she makes her mission statement clear: “I’ve come to look after the Banks children.”
Read the official film synopsis below:
The film releases on December 29th. Watch the trailer below.
- Claressa Shields Says She Would Wash Amanda Nunes: "I T-Rex B****es"
- Beavis And Butt-Head Do The Adidas Matchcourt Hi: First Look
- Jack In The Box Commercial Filled With Sexual Puns Offends #MeToo Movement
- LANCO launching Hallelujah Nights fall headlining tour | The Music Universe
- Paula Abdul announces solo headlining tour | The Music Universe
- #DXCLUSIVE: Caleb Brown Debuts & Details Sonny Digital-Produced "Brown" EP
A Northern California federal judge permanently halted the Trump Administration from putting in a total of $2.5 billion dollars into funding the infamous wall which is set to build barriers…
The newest episode of Red Table Talk was an emotional one since Jada Pinkett Smith's mom Adrienne Banfield-Jones opened up about her abusive previous with Jada's father, Robsol Pinkett Jr. Adrienne defined…
Bow Wow seemed to have gone through some kind of tumultuous episode last week. Many were concerned about the rapper's erratic behaviour on social media in which he seemed to express…