Meek Mill Lights Up With Dave Chappelle "In The Cut" During Grammy Festivities
Meek Mill finally got off probation in 2019 meaning that he’s finally able to have the liberties of a fully grown adult for the first time in his life. Along with things like traveling without having to seek permission, he can also smoke weed in places where it’s legal such as his hometown of Philadelphia. But this weekend, he got to do both of those things when he went out to Los Angeles for the Grammy weekend. Although it was a bittersweet moment having to pay homage to Nipsey Hussle at “house that Kobe Bryant built” for the Grammys hours after the Lakers legend’s death, it appears that Meek was still able to enjoy the moment.
Kevin Winter/Getty Images
Meek Mill’s been flooding his Instagram timeline of some of the highlights of Grammy weekend. Roc Nation brunch where he officially “hit boss level” and the Dreamchasers Grammy party found Meek reuniting with some old friends as they celebrated the evening. In his recent upload, Meek seemingly photo bombs Dave Chappelle as he lights up a joint in the first photo in a series of pictures. “Lighting it up wit one of my idols in the cut,” he captioned the photo.
- XFL Commissioner Explains Decision To Not Sign Colin Kaepernick
- Quavo Knows All The Sports In Animated "Huncho Toons" Clip
- XXXTENTACION Murder Suspect Granted $10Okay For Private Investigator: Report
- Michael Avenatti Promises That Nike Executives Will Be Locked Up
- Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko Will Wed His Sex Doll After Dating For 8 Months
- Snoop Dogg Cusses Out Facebook & Instagram For Banning Louis Farrakhan
A rapper that's constantly on the move is Tyga. The hitmaking artist is either in the studio or somewhere in the world rocking the stage, and the continual work cycle,…
Over the course of his career, Kevin Durant has always been one of the more vocal players in the NBA, whether he's sounding off on the media or giving anime AVI's…