Members Of The Wu-Tang Clan Answer Questions For The Fans
Three members of the Wu-Tang Clan recently sat down for a chat with WIRED on the Autocomplete interview. The rappers answered the most searched questions about them on the internet. Precisely, U-God, Inspectah Deck and Mastah Killah answered inquiries underlying the origin and meaning of the name “Wu-Tang Clan” as well as queries surrounding how the famous group came about. With a comedic take on their answers to many of the questions posed, the video offers the 411 on everything you may have ever wondered about the Wu-Tang Clan.
The most recent news surrounding the legendary Hip Hop group involved the formulation of the group’s very own Staten Island district. The honor was granted by their hometown to commemorate the iconic clan’s musical and artistic contributions in the past decades. Several members of the Wu-Tang Clan spoke up about the honor and even attended the commemoration.
Raekwon shared a video, his Instagram account, showing the reveal of the Wu-Tang Clan district sign. The video amassed a total of over 100K views. While Ghostface Killah offered a speech, referring to the honorary moment as a “dream” and celebrating the group’s 25-year streak prior to their commemoration.
- Kodak Black, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, & T-Pain Bless This Week’s "FIRE EMOJI" Playlist
- Julian Edelman Lets Ellen Shave His Playoff Beard For Charity: Video
- Bo Jackson's "Medicine Ball" Air Trainer 3 To Return This April
- Chris Brown Signs Historic New Deal With RCA Records
- Netflix Removes "Patriot Act With Hasan Minhaj" Episode After Saudi Arabia Intervenes
- Air Jordan 1 High OG "UNC & Obsidian" New Images Revealed
Things have been going surprisingly well for Tyga these days. Over the years, the rapper's reputation was tarnished due his relationship with Kylie Jenner and generally, failed business practices. However,…
Consider your self warned: decide on Fetty Wap and he'll attempt to maim with a bundle of money. That's precisely what occurred throughout spring break in South Padre, Texas when…