Miley Cyrus Gets New Ink Inspired By Italian Getaway With Kaitlynn Carter
Miley Cyrus‘ life is on a completely different path since she ended things with her husband Liam Hemsworth and was spotted hooking up with Brody Jenner’s ex Kaitlynn Carter. Sources say Liam is completely devasted by her new fling and apparently the break up has been in the works since other reports say Liam wasn’t okay with Miley going back to her “old ways.”
Rich Polk/Getty Images
Liam has since filed for divorce from Miley citing “irreconcilable differences” and now we see that the “Wrecking Ball” singer has stamped herself with some new ink that was inspired from her trip to Italy with Kaitlynn. Tattoo artist Dr. Woo shared an image on Instagram that shows Miley’s new tattoo that features the House of Visconti and a symbol of the city of Milan.
“She didn’t expect it and is a bit disappointed, but she is still doing well and has obviously moved on as well,” a source said, describing Miley’s reaction to Liam’s swift divorce moves. “What she and Liam had for a long time was very special. It’s just hard for her to think that she will never have this again with Liam. There are really so many things that she loves about him.”
- Supreme Unveils Lookbook For Fall/Winter 2019
- Cardi B As "Cardigan Backyardigan" & Other Artists' "Real Names" Is Latest Meme
- Keyshia Cole Set To Give Birth Tomorrow: "It's Like Christmas"
- Alien Ye In Africa: Kanye West Builds Outdoor Studio In Uganda
- Drake Breaks Record For Most Weeks At #1 In A Year For Any Artist On Billboard Hot 100
- Joyner Lucas Announces "ISIS" Single With Mystery Feature
Last week, Michelle let her following know that her struggle with depression has led her to seek help for her mental health. After receiving treatment for a couple of weeks,…
De La Soul has been in a sad and lengthy battle with Tommy Boy Records surrounding their catalog being on streaming services. The record label announced earlier this year that…