NBA Sneaker King PJ Tucker Ranks His Top 5 Sneakers
Houston Rockets forward PJ Tucker has established himself as the NBA’s sneaker king, as he routinely takes the court in exclusive sneakers and classic kicks that even the most diehard sneaker collectors have a hard time getting their hands on.
When it comes to Tucker’s favorite sneakers of all-time, he has two of Kobe Bryant’s signature sneakers at the top of his list – the Nike Kobe 4 and Nike Kobe 5. Tucker’s love for the Kobe line doesn’t come as a surprise – he laced up a plethora of Kobes this past season, including the yet-to-be-released UNDFTD x Nike Kobe 4 Protro.
Fans of the Kobe 4 will be happy to know that Nike has plans to release some classic colorways in the coming weeks, including the “Carpe Diem” and “Del Sol,” though we’re sure Tucker already has several pairs of these in his stash.
The rest of Tucker’s favorite sneakers include a couple of classic Air Maxes and the iconic Nike Air Yeezy II. Check out his quick Top 5 sneaker picks below.
- Dave East Reveals Title Of Debut Album & Expected Release
- YezJulz Dragged After Summoning Her Ancestors To Defeat Party-Crasher
- Marcus Stroman Channels 50 Cent Following Jay-Mets Trade
- Eric Dickerson Calls Robert Kraft Haters "Hypocrites"
- Safaree Unloads On Nicki Minaj: "Remember The Night You Cut Me And I Almost Died"
- Record Store Crawl returns to US, adds first-ever European dates | The Music Universe
Tory Lanez has been teasing his upcoming collab with Bryson Tiller for what feels like ages now, first announcing the collab back in January and giving us a taste of it last…
With the second-week sales looking pretty insane for Drake's Scorpion, the Canadian rapper does not seem to be worried in the least bit about the performance of his most recent album.…