New UA Curry 5 Celebrates Ayesha’s “International Smoke” Restaurant
Under Armour and two-time NBA MVP Stephen Curry are celebrating his spouse Ayesha’s triumphs with a brand new colorway of the Curry 5, named after Ayesha’s eating places in San Francisco and Houston.
The “International Smoke” Under Armour Curry 5 options gray and black hues on the higher and the knit tongue as a nod to the kinds of cooking International Smoke’s menu focuses on, American and worldwide barbecue, each of which use hearth and smoke.
Per Under Armour: “For Stephen, International Smoke is multiple of his favourite locations to eat; it’s a illustration of his spouse’s dedication, and a celebration of feminine entrepreneurs world wide.”
The Curry 5 “International Smoke” is accessible at the moment for $130 UA.com, Under Armour Brand Houses and choose retailers.
- Vince Staples' Biggest Flex Yet: "I Ain’t Ran Outta Toilet Paper In 5 Years"
- French Montana Announces Joint EP with Giggs
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Faces Up to 3 Years In Prison & Sex Offender Registration
- Boogie Announces Release Date For Shady Records Debut "Everything's For Sale"
- Snoop Dogg Says Lakers "Slave Ship" Comments Weren't Racist
- Travis Scott hosts profitable AstroWorld | The Music Universe
Yesterday, we reported an official look at comedian and actor Jim Carrey's character "Robotnik" in the upcoming movie for Sonic The Hedgehog. The 57-year old comedian's fitted mustache marked the arrival…
While hockey might not be the preferred sport within the United States, it undoubtedly has its place amongst the highest 4 sports activities leagues in North America. In 2018, Alexander…