Nike Air Fear of God 1 "Amarillo" Dropping Soon: Official Images
When it was revealed that Jerry Lorenzo’s signature brand, Fear Of God, would be collaborating with Nike, sneakerheads were immediately excited to see what they would cook up. Of course, they weren’t disappointed when the Nike Air Fear Of God 1 was revealed to the world. The sneaker is a fashionable basketball shoe that blurs the lines between performance and aesthetics. There have been quite a few colorways to release so far and now, another one is on the horizon.
The Twitter account, @j23app, dropped the official images of the “Amarillo” colorway today and it looks like it is perfect for the Summer. When it comes to the upper, it is covered in a mustard yellow tone, while a nice dose of contrast is added thanks to the white midsole. As is the case with the other Air Fear Of God 1 models, there is a touch of blue thanks to the double stacked Air Zoom unit towards the back heel.
As of right now, there is no official release date for the shoe although the price will be $350 USD and should come out sometime this Summer. Stay tuned for updates as we will be sure to bring them to you.
Will you be copping these?
- Joyner Lucas Exposes Tomi Lahren's DMs After "Devil's Work" Response
- XXXTentacion Joke Has Been Yanked Off Air, Comedienne Responsible Issues Statement
- John Singleton's Life Celebrated By Friends & Family In Private Funeral: Report
- Chance The Rapper Endorses Democrat Toni Preckwinkle For Chicago Mayor
- Kourtney Kardshian's BF Trolls Himself After Instagram Comment Backlash
- "Rolling Loud" Hong Kong Cancelled Over Security Reasons Amid Protests
There aren't many artists who are not only veterans in the rap game, but who are also considered icons, respected by their peers, and continuing to make music. The Bay…
When folks consider hip-hop legends, how typically is Missy "Misdemeanor" Elliott's title thrown into the ring? The Virginia visionary has amassed a decent assortment of bangers all through her reign, and…
It's always a shame when a young soul passes on. Former NHL goaltender Ray Emery has passed away according to reports. He was only 35 years old. During his career, Emery played…