Nike Air Force 1 Low "Ivory Snake" Returns Over 20 Years After Debut
Back in 1996, Nike dropped an Asia exclusive pair of Nike Air Force 1 Low’s dubbed the “Ivory Snake.” The pair quickly became one of the most sought after Air Force 1’s of all-time and continues to be a shoe that sneakerheads absolutely fawn over. While Nike has left this model alone for over 20 years now, it appears as though it will finally be re-released next week.
This shoe sports some premium materials such as snakeskin on both the Nike swoosh and the back heel. The rest of the shoe has a white leather upper with black and white Nike Air branding on the tongue. It’s a fairly simple colorway but will surely be clean for those looking for something interesting to wear this summer.
As of right now, it looks like this shoe will only be released overseas but a stateside drop is still a possibility. For those looking to cop, you will be able to do so on Wednesday, May 22nd for $130 USD. Check out the specific details of the shoe below courtesy of Sole Collector.
Nike Air Force 1 “Ivory Snake”
Release Date: 05/22/19
Color: White/Elemental Gold/Dark Hazel/Black
Style #: AO1635-100
- 50 Cent Has No Time For People Labelling Him A Hot-Headed Homophobe
- Hip Hop Stars Nicki Minaj, Childish Gambino, 2 Chainz, Migos & More Illuminated Met Gala 2018
- Keyshia Ka'Oir Writes Gucci Mane Cute Love Note For Wedding Anniversary
- Dr. Dre & Xzibit Sued By "Brass Knuckles" Investors Who Claim They Were "Ghosted"
- Wifisfuneral Announces "Leave Me The F*ck Alone" Release Date & Artwork
- Adrien Broner Cleared Of Sexual Battery Charges: Report
Meek Mill's new album shall be upon us on November 30th. While we do not know a lot about what the venture might entail, a Cardi B collaboration has been teased for…
Ahh the vacations, items, meals and time properly spent with household and when you're actually blessed and have a son who simply completed a North American tour, promoting out stadiums…
LeBron James has reportedly informed the Cleveland Cavaliers that he'll opt out the final year his contract, making him an unrestricted free agent on July 1. In turning down the…