Nike Air Force 1 Low "Ivory Snake" Returns Over 20 Years After Debut
Back in 1996, Nike dropped an Asia exclusive pair of Nike Air Force 1 Low’s dubbed the “Ivory Snake.” The pair quickly became one of the most sought after Air Force 1’s of all-time and continues to be a shoe that sneakerheads absolutely fawn over. While Nike has left this model alone for over 20 years now, it appears as though it will finally be re-released next week.
This shoe sports some premium materials such as snakeskin on both the Nike swoosh and the back heel. The rest of the shoe has a white leather upper with black and white Nike Air branding on the tongue. It’s a fairly simple colorway but will surely be clean for those looking for something interesting to wear this summer.
As of right now, it looks like this shoe will only be released overseas but a stateside drop is still a possibility. For those looking to cop, you will be able to do so on Wednesday, May 22nd for $130 USD. Check out the specific details of the shoe below courtesy of Sole Collector.
Nike Air Force 1 “Ivory Snake”
Release Date: 05/22/19
Color: White/Elemental Gold/Dark Hazel/Black
Style #: AO1635-100
- Floyd Mayweather Continues To Attack 50 Cent By Taking Shots At His Parenting
- Rich The Kid & Usher Involved In Armed Robbery At Famous Hollywood Studio
- Jay Electronica Ditches Instagram & Twitter Following Eminem-Bashing Tweet
- Jussie Smollett's Family Issues Statement On "Racial And Homophobic" Attack
- Watch Fergie's Awkward National Anthem at NBA All-Star Game
- Gucci Mane Kicks It With Drake During 1st Canadian Visit
New England Patriots proprietor Robert Kraft is presently being offered a deal in his pending prostitution case. Kraft has pleaded not responsible to 2 misdemeanor expenses of first-degree solicitation. His expenses…
Back in June, Kim Kardashian changed her hairstyle to front some "Bo-Derek" inspired braids and even rocked a similar look at the MTV Movie and TV Awards. Both times her choice…