Nike Air Force 1 Low "Puerto Rico" Comes With Colorful Mosaics: Details
Every year or so Nike blesses us with some fresh sneakers that celebrate Puerto Rico. These designs are always meant to pay homage to the rich culture of the U.S. Territory and are some of the most sought after designs. This year though, Nike is upping the ante, especially with the Nike Air Force 1 Low which is coming in a clean, yet colorful model.
The upper of the shoe is mostly comprised of white leather and even has a white Nike swoosh. On the side panels which wrap all the way to the back heel of the sneaker, there is a colorful mosaic that adds a huge pop of flair to the overall aesthetic of the pair. It’s a nice touch that will surely look great once these are put on-foot.
As for the release date, these are expected to drop sometime in June for $100 USD. You can check out the specific details of the shoe below courtesy of Sole Collector.
- You Can Now Stay In Tony Stark's Cabin From "Avengers: Endgame'"
- Jason Aldean muscles his country into Madison Square Garden | The Music Universe
- Don Q Is Baiting Tory Lanez With Possible Diss Record "I am Not Joyner"
- Momager Kris Jenner Is Really Proud To Be "Rich As F*ck"
- 50 Cent Trolls Young Buck With Instagram Urging Him To Come Out The Closet
- Janelle Monae Joins The Cast Of "Lady And The Tramp" Live-Action Movie
The Carters have formally introduced their "On The Run II" tour to a detailed. Given the extent of their respective fanbases, it is no marvel that celebrities confirmed up in droves…
HipHopDX Premiere – Perhaps it’s his degree in psychology, but underground rap vet Sadistik (real name Cody Foster) has built a career out of wearing his emotions on his sleeve.…
Apple Music is getting ready to introduce a new personal playlist based on your friends' listening activity, according to TechCrunch. The "Friends Mix" is said to include 25 songs that…