Nike Air Force 1 Low "Puerto Rico" Comes With Colorful Mosaics: Details
Every year or so Nike blesses us with some fresh sneakers that celebrate Puerto Rico. These designs are always meant to pay homage to the rich culture of the U.S. Territory and are some of the most sought after designs. This year though, Nike is upping the ante, especially with the Nike Air Force 1 Low which is coming in a clean, yet colorful model.
The upper of the shoe is mostly comprised of white leather and even has a white Nike swoosh. On the side panels which wrap all the way to the back heel of the sneaker, there is a colorful mosaic that adds a huge pop of flair to the overall aesthetic of the pair. It’s a nice touch that will surely look great once these are put on-foot.
As for the release date, these are expected to drop sometime in June for $100 USD. You can check out the specific details of the shoe below courtesy of Sole Collector.
- Offset Calls Out Artist for "D**k Riding"
- Dragon Ball Z x Adidas “Frieza” & “Goku” Sneakers Releasing Tomorrow
- Swizz Beatz's "Poison" To Feature Kendrick Lamar, Pusha T, Nas, & More
- Lil Wayne & Migos Hit With $500Ok Lawsuit For Allegedly Booking Fake Concerts
- T-Mobile Super Bowl Ad Promises Free Taco Bell, Lyft Rides & More
- Joyner Lucas Says Church Got Paid For "Devil's Work" Video After Pastor's Criticism
Back in January of final 12 months, Joey Bada$$ introduced his intentions to do a "Pro Era" podcast he would be naming "47 Minutes" to coincide with the jagged airtime he'd…
While most rappers could need to drop massive bucks on grillz that masks their tooth in diamonds, gold, and different jewels, Bhad Bhabie simply desires a extra lovely smile. The "Gucci Flip Flops"…