Nike Air Max 270 React "Black & White" Drops Next Month: Detailed Images
Ever since Nike unveiled the Nike Air Max 270 React, it seems as though we’ve only been seeing vibrant colorways of the hybrid sneaker. For the uninitiated, the shoe has a similar silhouette to the Air Max 270 except it features a reworked upper and it even features React technology in the front part of the midsole. It’s an interesting look that certainly plays well to the strengths of colorful models that will be big hits this summer. While Nike has been tempted to go with wild colorways, they still understand how important it is to have a more basic version to help introduce people to the sneaker.
The latest model that has been unveiled is a simple black and white model which will appeal to those looking for a basic shoe for the summer that will go with any outfit. The upper has a mixture of black and static materials while the Nike swoosh comes in a simplistic white. From there, the React portion of the midsole is white while the Air Max unit on the back is pitch black.
If you’re looking to cop this latest colorway of the Air Max 270 React, it will be available on July 3rd for $150 USD, according to Sneaker News.
- ”She Got Game” Accuser Threatens To Come After The Game’s Royalties
- T-Pain & Kenny Beats Reveal How They Make Magic In The Studio On "Red Bull Remix Lab"
- Chris Brown Previews Jacquees Mixtape Collaboration
- Wu-Tang Clan Recall Performing For Ol' Dirty Bastard In Rikers Island
- Willie Nelson Q&A with 'Red Headed Stranger' screening set for Luck, TX | The Music Universe
- R. Kelly's "Human Trafficking" Probe: Joycelyn's Parents Cancel "Welfare Check"
Cardi B recently shared an adorable video of her young one, Kulture, for the world to see. The post was shared the rapper's Instagram account and documented Kulture's similarity to…
Diddy's 21-year-old son Christian Combs celebrated his 21st birthday on Saturday. To mark the occasion, Diddy gifted his son a gold-plated jet ski. Before you wince at Diddy's offering to his…
Allegations of photoshopping and Factuneing Instagram and Facebook images are often reserved for the Kardashians, however at the moment, Donald Trump has discovered himself accused. According to a surprisingly in depth…