Nike And Wizkid Debut Special Edition "Starboy" Soccer Jersey
Nike and singer/songwriter Wizkid have partnered up for the release of a special edition “Starboy” soccer jersey.
Born in Surulere, Lagos, the name of Wizkid’s Nigerian hometown is emblazoned on the lower back of the artist’s collaborative Nike jersey, a shirt that simultaneously speaks to his local pride and Naija’s cultural clout. The jersey’s green and white trimmings reflect the Nigerian flag, as does a Naija graphic on the sleeve, while the front features a centrally-placed Nike Swoosh and is highlighted by the iconic Starboy graphic across the chest.
According to Nike, the Starboy jersey will be available on Monday, September 10 nike.com.
- Pharrell Williams to Open Restaurant in Miami
- R. Kelly Requests Lower Child Support As He Returns To Court
- Kawhi Leonard Wants Out Of San Antonio: Report
- Jimmy Butler Receives Harsh Criticism From Anonymous NBA Exec
- Lakers' JaVale McGee Has His First "Shaqtin' A Fool" Moment Of The Season: Watch
- "X-Men: Dark Phoenix" Is A Case Of Squandered Potential
Top Dawg & some Dreamers, can't believe it, we surprise-prised. By now, you've likely heard "Lambo Truck," which finds Cozz and Reason waxing poetic about robbing J. Cole. The product…
Kyle Lowry has been the key to the Toronto Raptors success for the better part of the decade and this season, he was finally able to win the city its…
Los Angeles, CA – The Los Angeles music community was blindsided when prominent beatmaker and Brainfeeder affiliate Ras G passed away earlier this week at the age of 39. In…