Nike KD 12 "Warriors" Release Date Confirmed: Official Images
Kevin Durant has been dominating the NBA Playoffs this season which is no surprise considering he’s done the same thing for the last two postseasons. Durant and his team, the Golden State Warriors, are currently up 2-0 on the Houston Rockets in the second round and it’s looking pretty good for them to repeat as champions this season.
With the Nike KD 12 slowly starting to hit shelves, the Beaverton brand is honoring KD with a brand new “Warriors” colorway. The majority of the upper is white, while the cuff, Nike swoosh outline, and lower part of the midsole are all dressed in blue. Yellow is found around the tongue and the laces, with the KD logo placed on the tongue and back heel.
For all of the Warriors fans out there who want to cop these, you’ll be able to as of May 15th for $150 USD. Check out the official details of the shoe courtesy of Sole Collector.
Nike Zoom KD 12 “Warriors”
Release Date: 05/15/19
Color: White/Game Royal-White-Amarillo
Style #: AR4229-100
- Lance Stephenson Heads To China To Resume Basketball Career
- Ariana Grande Teases New Music In The Wake Of Mac Miller's Death
- CMT announces 'Nashville' final mid-season premiere, ending | The Music Universe
- Stormy Daniels Will Be In The Next "Freedom of Expression" Issue Of "Playboy"
- Steph Curry: Trump's Tweets To LeBron "Based In Racism"
- Soulja Boy Debuts His Very Own Watch Brand Dubbed "SouljaWatch"
After a successful collaboration back in 2018, John Elliott is back with another version of the Nike LeBron Icon although this time it will be dropping in a special triple-black colorway…
Whenever 50 Cent's "Fofty" senses start to tingle, you know there's some bad news around the corner. The New York rapper has been on a tear as of late, crossing…
One of Supreme's biggest drops of the Summer, an expensive apparel collection with Nike, is set to launch this Thursday, May 23. The latest Supreme x Nike collab, coming on…