Nike KD 12 "Warriors" Release Date Confirmed: Official Images
Kevin Durant has been dominating the NBA Playoffs this season which is no surprise considering he’s done the same thing for the last two postseasons. Durant and his team, the Golden State Warriors, are currently up 2-0 on the Houston Rockets in the second round and it’s looking pretty good for them to repeat as champions this season.
With the Nike KD 12 slowly starting to hit shelves, the Beaverton brand is honoring KD with a brand new “Warriors” colorway. The majority of the upper is white, while the cuff, Nike swoosh outline, and lower part of the midsole are all dressed in blue. Yellow is found around the tongue and the laces, with the KD logo placed on the tongue and back heel.
For all of the Warriors fans out there who want to cop these, you’ll be able to as of May 15th for $150 USD. Check out the official details of the shoe courtesy of Sole Collector.
Nike Zoom KD 12 “Warriors”
Release Date: 05/15/19
Color: White/Game Royal-White-Amarillo
Style #: AR4229-100
- Bill Cosby Got Rejected Bail Again: Report
- Justin Bieber Reveals Why He Was Seen Crying In The Streets
- IDK Takes Aim At Logic With "Trigger Happy" Single
- Iggy Azalea Admits She Self-Sabotages Due To Past Bullying
- Final Buck Owens Capitol Records album getting released | The Music Universe
- YFN Lucci Is Shook After Reginae Carter Breakup: "My Girl Don't Love Me No More"
Carmelo Anthony has been traded to Atlanta, but don't expect to see him suiting up for the Hawks next season.According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, the Oklahoma City Thunder have agreed to…
No topic is off limits on Red Table Talk, but we can only imagine that discussing pornography with your mother and grandmother had to have been a tad awkward for Willow…