Nike SB Dunk Low "Raygun" Returns With Unique Tie-Dye Detailing: First Look
The “Raygun” Nike SB Dunk Low, one of the all-time classic, is set to return this Holiday season as Nike pays tribute to Nike SB pioneer, Sandy Bodecker, who passed away in October 2018. This time around, the low-top Dunks will come equipped with a unique tie-dye detailing, inspired by the similarly styled Rayguns hoodie that Bodecker was so fond of.
As seen in the side-by-side photo embedded above, the 2019 “Raygun” Nike SB Dunk Low sticks with the familiar black leather construction, but the orange and yellow panels from the 2005 version have been swapped out in favor of a tie-dye design. A white-based iteration is also slated to release alongside the black colorway.
Specific release details have not yet been announced but rumors suggest the kicks will be arriving on December 27. The black colorway is said to be releasing in men’s, grade school and toddler sizes, while the white pair will be a men’s exclusive, limited to select skate shops.
Check out some additional photos in the IG post embedded below, and stay tuned for the official announcement.
- Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Purple Camo" Drops Next Week: Detailed Look
- Patriots Mascot Requires Medical Treatment After Hit From Jets' Jamal Adams
- Donald Trump Responds To Taylor Swift’s Democratic Endorsement
- Ok. Michelle Lustfully Reminisces About Idris Elba's Head Game
- XXXTENTACION's Baby Mother Identified By Prosecutors In His Murder Trial
- "Captain Marvel" Teaser Trailer Premiere Date Revealed
Bol Bol, son of former NBA player Manute Bol, is one of the most intriguing rookies heading into the 2019-20 season. The 7'2 19-year old missed most of his freshman…
In a recent interview with Angie Martinez, Tekashi 6ix9ine said, "going against Drake is like going against God" on the Billboard charts after "FEFE" was competing for a spot on…