Nike Vapormax Flyknit 3.0 "Reflect Silver" Drops Soon: Official Photos
While it took a long time for many sneakerheads to come around on, the Nike Vapormax has become one of the most popular running shoes on the market. Its fully exposed air max unit is quite the head-turner although it’s just as comfortable as any other shoe on the market. Thanks to the success of the Vapormax, Nike has released multiple versions of the shoe and has even put the technology on various different silhouettes.
In 2019, Nike is taking the Vapormax to the next level with the Nike Vapormax Flyknit 3.0. The Beaverton brand has completely revamped the flyknit pattern of the shoe, all while developing some pretty interesting colorways. The latest of those colorways is the “Reflect Silver” model. The majority of the shoe is covered in grey primeknit while a textured silver Nike swoosh and heel cup round out the details. Even the Air Max unit on the bottom fits the reflective silver aesthetic.
No official release date has been set but expect these to drop soon for $190 USD, according to Sneaker News.
- A$AP Rocky Incites The Moshers At His San Antonio Gig
- Lakers Contemplated Moving LeBron James After AD Fiasco: Report
- Jordan Peele's "Us" World Premiere To Launch At SXSW Opening Night
- Demi Lovato's Dealer Avoids Criminal Charges Despite Involvement: Report
- Kit Kat Reveals New Permanent Flavour
- Megan Thee Stallion Speaks On Anime Porn & Plastic Surgery In New Interview
The defending Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles will host the Atlanta Falcons tonight as Week 1 of the 2018-19 NFL season officially gets underway.The rematch of last year's NFC Divisional round is…
News that recreational marijuana will be legal in Canada starting October 17th, 2018 has seemingly made a positive impact on the United States' Food and Drug Administration. According to a new press release…