Nike Vapormax Flyknit 3.0 "Reflect Silver" Drops Soon: Official Photos
While it took a long time for many sneakerheads to come around on, the Nike Vapormax has become one of the most popular running shoes on the market. Its fully exposed air max unit is quite the head-turner although it’s just as comfortable as any other shoe on the market. Thanks to the success of the Vapormax, Nike has released multiple versions of the shoe and has even put the technology on various different silhouettes.
In 2019, Nike is taking the Vapormax to the next level with the Nike Vapormax Flyknit 3.0. The Beaverton brand has completely revamped the flyknit pattern of the shoe, all while developing some pretty interesting colorways. The latest of those colorways is the “Reflect Silver” model. The majority of the shoe is covered in grey primeknit while a textured silver Nike swoosh and heel cup round out the details. Even the Air Max unit on the bottom fits the reflective silver aesthetic.
No official release date has been set but expect these to drop soon for $190 USD, according to Sneaker News.
- LeBron James Now Neighbors With Jim Carrey, Scooter Braun
- Travis Scott Shows Off "OVO" Air Jordan four Collab
- Nicki Minaj & Ariana Grande Squash Beef Rumors After Blueface Remix
- Steph Curry Climbs To third All-Time In NBA's "Three-Pointer List"
- Lupe Fiasco's "DROGAS WAVE:" The Production Credits
- Canelo Alvarez Outboxes Daniel Jacobs To Unify All The Middleweight Belts
Rumors of a Kendrick Lamar and Drake beef have lengthy lingered within the better hip-hop narrative. Despite Drizzy giving Kendrick ample room to shine on his "Buried Alive (Interlude), for…
The 2019 NBA Celebrity All-Star Game rosters have been introduced, pitting a Home crew of celebs with Carolina ties in opposition to an Away crew that features 2018 Celebrity MVP Quavo, and future…