Nikki Bella Says Wedding Plans Have Caused Her & John Cena To Drift Apart
The relationship between John Cena and Nikki Bella has been a rollercoaster of emotions, to say the least. Their engagement was called off, then they were back on and then they were off again. The latest update on the couple comes from an upcoming episode of Total Bella’s where Nikki is hanging with her twin sister and friends in Paris for her bachelorette party.
“John’s only [wedding demand] was that I show up. When I asked him, he goes, ‘Just show up,’” Nikki says in a clip from the episode, according to E! News. “I did the disinviting of the bridesmaids, or not having bridesmaids. I did that with the bachelorette party [too]. Every little part of this wedding… it’s going back [and forth].”
She adds that she feels as if she’s growing away from John when the wedding should be pulling them closer. “I don’t want to ruin anyone’s weekend and they’re all here for me, so even though I’m feeling all these emotions, I just think I want to keep this to myself for a bit longer,” she adds in her confessional. “As long as I can, at least.”
Peep the sneak peek here.
- Cardi B Calls It Quits With Offset: "We Grew Out Of Love"
- Drake Marvels At RiFF RAFF's Hypnotic Dance Moves
- Prism Battle League: The World's First LGBTQ Battle Rap League
- Adidas Consortium Goes Back To The 90s With The FYW S-97
- Ski Mask The Slump God Mourns XXXTentacion In Dedication Track Preview
- Travis Scott & Drake's "Sicko Mode" Makes Hip-Hop History
In a shocking flip of occasions, Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson had been reported to have damaged up over the weekend, calling off their engagement after quite a lot of cancelled…