Off-White x Nike Air Force 1 Low "Volt" Revealed In Detail
Virgil Abloh’s Nike sneaker collabs present no indicators of slowing any time quickly. In addition to a number of upcoming Off-White x Nike Zoom Fly SPs and a few new Off-White x Nike Air Max 97s, there are studies “Volt” Nike Air Force 1 Low can also be on the horizon.
The vibrant Off-White x Nike AF1 Low contains a volt base and daring, black Nike swooshes together with a mix of nylon, canvas and suede all through the higher. Additional particulars embrace the acquainted, small orange tab on the swoosh and “LOGO” textual content on the heel tab, which is positioned simply above a novel manufacturing code. As all the time, “AIR” textual content is stamped on the midsole in black whereas the acquainted Off-White branding is etched into the instep.
The kicks have solely simply surfaced however it’s already being reported that the volt Off-White x Nike Air Force 1 Low can be launching subsequent month for the retail worth of $170.
- Rich The Kid Blasts Interscope: "I Tried To Drop Songs Wit Juice WRLD N Future"
- Tame Impala's Kevin Parker Talks Working With SZA, Kanye West & More
- Tekashi 6ix9ine Rants About Life After Fame: "You Think N*ggas My F*cking Friends?"
- Cardi B Gets A Signature Tom Ford Lipstick Colour
- Common Says He Readying "Let Love Have The Last Word" Album Release
- After 2 Decades Of Incarceration, X-Raided Is Ready To Carve Out A Positive New Legacy
The last time the Philadelphia Eagles took the field in a game that mattered - when they won Super Bowl LII in February - Meek Mill was watching from his…
Chance The Rapper dropped off his latest single "Groceries" today and announced that his debut album will drop in July. "The whole album has been inspired by the day that…