Pete Davidson Says He Will Not "Kill" Himself Despite Online Bullying For 9 Months
When Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson ended their engagement, they supposedly made a pact to not discuss it with the general public. Pete clearly broke their little rule when he alluded to his ex on an episode of Saturday Night Live, leaving Ariana to clap again. “For any person who claims to hate relevancy, u positive love clinging to it huh. thank u. subsequent,” the singer responded.
It appears as if Pete has not gotten off simple as on-line trolls are nonetheless gunning for him. The 25-year-old comic shared a screenshot of a typed out be aware to Instagram explaining how he is saved his cool however he is nonetheless below hearth from the web world. “I am making an attempt to know how when one thing occurs to a man the entire whole world simply trashes him with none information or body of reference,” he wrote.
Pete additional defined how he has publicly spoken about his psychological well being points, in hopes of it serving to individuals perceive him and others extra. “I simply need you guys to know. No matter how laborious the web or anybody tries to make me kill myself. I will not. I am upset I even should say this,” he added.
Read his full publish under.
- Ty Dolla $ign Reveals That His Project With Kanye West Is Almost Done
- "Shark Tank" Star Daymond John Tells R. Kelly To Kill Himself In Jail
- Cardi B Reportedly Pushes Back Lawsuit Deposition Because Her Baby Is Due Soon
- Frank Ocean "Moon River" Music Video Directed By Spike Jonze Could Be On The Way
- Danny Brown Announces New Album Executive Produced By Q-Tip
- Larry June Teams With Sledgren For "Sock It To Me Pt. 2" Project
Funk Flex has been within the information for the final week due to his variations with Dame Dash. The legendary DJ chimed in after Dame shut down Nick Cannon's interview…
Logic is playing no games when it comes to his forthcoming Young Sinatra 4 (YSIV) album. So much so that the emcee has revealed that he has features from not one,…