Quentin Tarantino Plans To Direct "Once Upon A Time In Hollywood" Spin Off Series
Quentin Tarantino plans to direct a Once Upon a Time in Hollywood spinoff series based on the show within the movie titled Bounty Law.
“As far as the Bounty Law shows, I want to do that, but it will take me a year and a half,” Tarantino told Deadline in a recent interview. “It got an introduction from Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, but I don’t really consider it part of that movie even though it is. This is not about Rick Dalton playing Jake Cahill. It’s about Jake Cahill.”
The acclaimed director has written five episodes and plans to direct all of them.
“Where all this came from was, I ended up watching a bunch of Wanted, Dead or Alive, and The Rifleman, and Tales of Wells Fargo, these half-hour shows to get in the mindset of Bounty Law, the kind of show Rick was on,” he said. “I’d liked them before, but I got really into them. The concept of telling a dramatic story in half an hour. You watch and think, wow, there’s a helluva lot of storytelling going on in 22 minutes. I thought, I wonder if I can do that? I ended up writing five half-hour episodes. So I’ll do them, and I will direct all of them.”
Tarantino also plans to release an extended cut of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.
- "Toy Story four" International Trailer Reveals New Footage
- KXNG Crooked & Daylyt Discuss Impact Of Nipsey Hussle's Death On "Crook's Corner" Debut Episode
- Griselda Affiliate Jae Skeese Releases “Subjective Humility” LP & Animated Video
- Air Jordan four “Tattoo” Set To Release Next Week: Official Images
- Billie Eilish Responds To "Wish You Were Gay" Backlash
- Post Malone Bashes R. Kelly For Doing “Fucked Up Shit”
In the two days since Nipsey Hussle was killed in Los Angeles, information has slowly been making its way out about the alleged suspect, Eric Holder. There was reportedly a personal…
Janet Jackson surprised Rihanna at the 2019 Fashion Awards in London, England. Riri and her fashion brand Fenty were honored with the Urban Luxe Award at the event which was held at the…