Reebok Answer 5 x Eric Emanuel Collab Coming Soon: First Look
Allen Iverson’s fifth signature sneaker, the Reebok Answer V, recently returned to overseas retailers in the OG “White/Red” colorway for the first time since the kicks debuted way back in 2001. Rumors suggest the sneakers will also be releasing in the U.S. this Summer, and there’s good reason to believe that the A5 be receiving a proper retro treatment, including multiple classic colorways.
Among the Answer 5s on tap for later this year is a limited edition collaboration with Eric Emanuel. First images of the kicks recently surfaced, revealing an eye-catching yellow, leather upper equipped with a metallic silver overlay. Release details have not yet been announced but rumors suggest the kicks will be up for grab during ComplexCon in Chicago on the weekend of July 20.
Scroll through the IG posts embedded below for an early glimpse of Emanuel’s Answer V collab and stay tuned for official release details.
- Griselda's 'WWCD' Gives JAY-Z The Screw Face During Preview Stream
- Kevin Durant Thinks The Celtics Will Be Fine In the Playoffs
- Woodstock 50 Is Not Canceled, According To Festival's Attorney
- Co-Founder Of Vine, Colin Kroll, Found Dead After Overdose: Report
- New Balance Introduces Kawhi Leonard’s OMN1S Sneaker: Official Images
- Avril Lavigne announces Head About Water North American tour | The Music Universe
J. Cole really wasn't kidding when he vowed to dominate 2019 in every manner. Not only is he coming off the drop of his gargantuan Revenge Of The Dreamers 3, which he…
Young Thug is riding off the high of his latest single drop "The London," which featured the likes of J. Cole and Travis Scott. The song was met with mass approval,…
Ever since Kawhi Leonard was traded to the Toronto Raptors, he has become a man on a mission. While former NBA Finals MVP probably won't resign in Toronto, Leonard has…