Reebok Answer 5 x Eric Emanuel Collab Coming Soon: First Look
Allen Iverson’s fifth signature sneaker, the Reebok Answer V, recently returned to overseas retailers in the OG “White/Red” colorway for the first time since the kicks debuted way back in 2001. Rumors suggest the sneakers will also be releasing in the U.S. this Summer, and there’s good reason to believe that the A5 be receiving a proper retro treatment, including multiple classic colorways.
Among the Answer 5s on tap for later this year is a limited edition collaboration with Eric Emanuel. First images of the kicks recently surfaced, revealing an eye-catching yellow, leather upper equipped with a metallic silver overlay. Release details have not yet been announced but rumors suggest the kicks will be up for grab during ComplexCon in Chicago on the weekend of July 20.
Scroll through the IG posts embedded below for an early glimpse of Emanuel’s Answer V collab and stay tuned for official release details.
- Top Tracks: Eminem's "KILLSHOT" Hits #1 Once Again
- Busta Rhymes Explains Why Kendrick Lamar Is More Respected Than Drake
- CupcakKe Taken To Hospital After Suicidal Tweets
- Murda Beatz Talks Investing In Yourself, Manifesting Success, & Working With Drake
- "Love & Hip Hop Atlanta" Star Erica Dixon Gives Birth To Twins
- A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie Previews Upcoming “Nice For What” Freestyle
Last month, the first official trailer for the highly-anticipated stripper dramedy, "Hustlers", was shared with the world. The movie attracted a lot of attention when it was unveiled that its…
Michael Blackson and Kevin Hart's falling out was broadly reported, however in the case of political correctness, they've at all times stood on the identical aspect of the talk. TMZ caught up…
Travis Scott has another excuse to be pleased about the success of Astroworld and it is not due to any Billboard accomplishment or accolade. According to TMZ, the rapper's tour is…